eGo Series - USB Battery Charger
To charge your eGo electronic cigarette battery, simply screw into the charger (finger tight!). The LED will turn RED indicating that the battery is charging. When charging is complete, the LED will turn GREEN.
This USB charger can be plugged into most USB port on your computer, XBOX, etc. You can also use it with our wall to USB adapter or car to USB adapter each sold separately.
Please NOTE: -This charger is to be used with Joyetech eGo Series Batteries ONLY, it is not compatible with our eGo-DC kit!
- It's a charger, but it's a good one Review by April
- its a charger Review by christopher
- Very Easy to order Review by Kerry
- No complaints Review by Ross
- I've had mine for a little over a week now and have used it several times. I hope to have a decent life out of it. Time will tell I suppose. At this point, I have no caveats about it. (Posted on 10/18/12)
- very good Review by littlebird
- started using my batteries and charger in june. charge them every day (have 2). I had a little trouble 2 wks ago with them not going to red when I knew they were dead,my nephew told me to take tweezers and gently tug a little bit on the inside of the battery where it goes into the charger.l did that,worked great after that,have to do it occ. to make it work! Going to order a spare to have on hand just in case it quits,cannot imagine not being able to vape even for a little while. (Posted on 9/27/12)
- Wear Out Easily Review by Andrew
- These work perfectly fine for me until about three or four months in, then they start to wear out. Mainly problems with getting the battery to connect for a charge. One device completely fell apart on the inside while trying to unscrew a battery. I'm not rough on these things at all, either. (Posted on 8/31/12)
- Not So Good Review by Rabdaddy
AltSmoke Response: Wish there was another way to contact you, but don't know you by the user name. This is obviously a defective product, please contact us to get this resolved.
This problem is not typical of my experience with AltSmoke. I'm generally pleased with them.
It's not a knock-off. It is a branded Joye eGo charger.
Here's an example of how wrong this thing is.
Screw a spent battery in - green led doesn't react, remains red.
One most both unplug/plug cable from the AC outlet and unscrew and re-screw the battery multiple times to finally get it to work properly.
When finally charged - the red led doesn't turn green. It does stop the green flash every 10 seconds but remains a solid red.
Other than that it's fine. Love it.
(Posted on 7/15/12)