Spring Loaded 510 Connection
Single high drain 18650 25A or higher (Sold Seperately)
Output Modes: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1-75W
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm in VW/Bypass
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm in TC modes
Temperature Range: 200-600F
Dual Circuit Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
1x Reuleaux RX75
1x Amor Mini Atomizer Tank
1x Clear Front Cover
2x Replacement Heads
2x Drip tip
2x Replacement Screws
1x USB Cable
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects..- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.