{Update:AltSmoke Hoboken, NJ is NOW Opened! Brick & Mortar AltSmoke Stores! }

Your Online Electronic Cigarette Store!

855-ALTSMOKE (855-258-7665)

Shopping Cart:

0Item

$0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

AltSmoke

T2 Clearomizer - 2.4ml Changeable Coil

T2 Clearomizer Selection

Click on above image to view full picture

• T2 Clearomizer Selection
  • T2 Clearomizer - Blue
  • T2 Clearomizer - Black
  • T2 Clearomizer - Purple
  • T2 Clearomizer - Red
  • T2 Clearomizer - Clear
  • T2 Clearomizer - Yellow
  • T2 Clearomizer - Green

Out of stock

$4.95

This Clearomizer holds 2.4ml of liquid and is transparent so you can see how much e-liquid is left.

The T2 has changeable coil heads which means rather than purchasing an entire new unit when the atomizer dies you can save money by simply purchasing the Changeable Coil Head.

Please read the full description below for instructions on how to Fill/Refill.

Details

This Clearomizer holds 2.4ml of liquid and is transparent so you can see how much e-liquid is left.
The T2 has changeable coil heads which means rather than purchasing an entire new unit when the atomizer dies you can save money by simply purchasing the Changeable Coil Head.

Please read the full description below for instructions on how to Fill/Refill.

NOTE:
Please be sure to check and tighten the coil when filling/refilling the clearomizer.
This will ensure that no leaking will occur.

How To Refill
1. Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece.
2. Check to make sure the Changeable Coil head (Atomizer Head) is tighten.
3. Fill the T2 Clearomizer 2ml to 2.4ml of e-liquid. NOTE: Avoid filling the center tube with e-liquid. That tube is for airflow.
4. Screw the mouthpiece back on to clearomizer.
5. Allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping.
6. Screw onto your eGo compatible battery and start vaping.

Resistance: 2.4 ohm
Length: 73mm
Diameter: 15mm
Price is per T2 clearomizer.

Customer Reviews

new favorite, 4 plus stars Review by Donna
Overall
I'm always trying different things & I like this one alot. The only problem I get is like all of them they begin to leak after a few days. I haven't figured out how to stop it on any of them once that starts. It is durable and inert so my liquids don't cause deterioration in the mouth piece as I do with stardust clearomisers. They are not ugly or bulky like some my tanks. I give it a 4 plus. If it never leaked it would be perfect. I don't have to use high vg liquid to get great vapor either. (Posted on 12/3/13)
Love em! Review by Maria
Overall
Absolutely love these tanks. Kept running into problems with other tanks having a nasty chemical like taste. These give nice, smooth, strong hits everytime. These are the only tanks I use now! (Posted on 11/8/13)
very good product! Review by g'ette
Overall
Love the T2 with the Spinner. The only time in several months that I had a leak is when I left it in a hot car in Florida. Then, after it cooled off, it was fine again. Have not had to replace one yet. So, just don't leave it in the hot sun and it is my tank of choice! Holds enough for a full day's vaping and, with the 1300 mah Spinner, keeps be vaping happily for more than a full day. (Posted on 8/1/13)
maybe got a dud? Review by Rob
Overall
I bought a T2 and T3 at the same time to try both and decide which I like better. The T3 is working perfectly. No leaks at all, great vape, great flavor. The T2 on the other hand produces very little vape, and absolutely no flavor. Not sure if maybe I got a dud, but I'm sticking with the T3. (Posted on 7/25/13)
Works very well Review by mia347
Use it with ego spin design batteries. It looks sleek and is easy to maintain. No problems with leakage back into your mouth. The amount of liquid it holds is just right for me. They are the only tank/clearomizers that I use. (Posted on 7/14/13)
WINNER! Review by kelley
Overall
i started with with carts tried a few other throw away clearos . and after numerous fills and my chain vaping lol this thing is the champ in my opinion . my menthol flavor just shines through with this clearo and the biggest selling point you can replace the coil when needed really cheap sure does beat having carts laying around or tossing those throw away clearos. glad i found this one...ty (Posted on 7/9/13)
Leaking? Try this Review by LeakTip
This is an amazing clearo!!! Over three months now. I prefer flooding as a better description than leaking. I've experienced this many times. Once I started cleaning the wick and atty regularly, the flooding stopped. Also, let it air dry, (I have two T2s. Use one while the other is drying.) I've used compressed air, towels and napkins to dry it. The more the wick spreads apart the more likely it is to flood. Easy to fill, amazing draw, easy to clean. The T2 clearo is my go to and my favorite. (Posted on 6/6/13)
worth it, cheap for the treat Review by Redwillow
I keep everything tight and no leaks ever. If I have bad airflow or no wicking, I remove from battery roll it around flip it around and then let it sit. 10 minutes later I re-screw all parts of the unit tightly and onto my ego C twist; tastes best at 4.2volts imo. I also combine 3/4 very vanilla flavor, and 1/4 super strawberry flavor (both I found elsewhere), shake it up a bit and, yum! It lasts me 3 days per fill. I bought 1 of each color to remember my flavor creations inside, so I can enjoy multiple flavors everyday and refill correctly. It also seems to have about the same width as both my black 1000 mah ego c twist so the pair really looks good together. (Posted on 4/28/13)
Fix for Leak Review by BeanTown
Easly my Favorite choice, as for the leak its an easy fix cover one of the two small holes with your finger blow into the top and liquid will come out the other hole so blow it into a paper towel. After you do this its as good as new, you can tell when this needs to be done because it makes a gurgling sound when you take a hit. It may seem like a pain but compared to some of the other products out there it is a easy fix and well worth it. (Posted on 4/17/13)
All around great clearomizer Review by David
Awesome clearomizer. Perfect draw, great vapor production and taste. Haven't experienced any leaking. I've tried several things before: atomizers, T3, T4, Evod, Baby Kanger, Vision Nano. The T2 has performed best and is my current favorite. (Posted on 4/4/13)
Nice clearomizers Review by Wes
No complaints here. Really easy to fill, flavor is great, atomizer head is easy to replace. Every few hours you might taste some juice, but leaking isn't a big problem at all. (Posted on 2/23/13)
The things a beast Review by teqno
Let start by saying, DAMN! That was some fast shipping. Ordered Thursday and showed up yesterday (Saturday). Good Job Altsmoke, will continue show you my support.

Now on to the cart, WOW! This thing on a 1.8 head running on a 510 3.7v is a monster, the clouds alone.. Started running Nicquid Apple Frost.. I gotta say, at first it tasted like soapy apples and the hits were so harsh..Thinking it was the high menthol I didn't pay any mind..Decided to try the Blueberry same brand and continued to get very harsh hits...So I took off the silicone piece off the head and took a hit, worked like a charm.. So what I ended up doing was cutting short pieces off the silicone little by little while testing the hits and found teh sweet spot.. Just covering the head of the coil...Been using it non stop all day and no leaks, easy clean....For the wicks compared to the stardust models I believe, theres no coil wiring tied around it... It's just loosely on head...But, it works and it stays it's place even after cutting the bottom silicone condom. (Posted on 1/13/13)
great product Review by lou
i have used the t2 for 7 weeks.no leaks easy to use good vape with ry4 tastes like a real cigarettes,and with the replacement coils it s like getting a new one. every time you chabge them could not be happyer with my purchase. (Posted on 1/7/13)
Easy to Use, great for a novice like me Review by Alex
I purchased three different colored of this clearomizer as my first vap purchase, as recommended by users on reddit. They are very easy to fill, very easy to draw from. I haven't had any problems with a burnt taste as noted by other reviewers, but I suppose that I might with time or that it is a unit by unit problem. (Posted on 12/11/12)
Still My Best Choice For Clearomizers. Review by Raiz
I also detect a burnt taste. I think that happened because I didn't prime long enough so as to let the juice fully saturate the short wick. I'm guessing that I burned the wick because it was too dry. I would also prefer a longer wick as I have to invert to allow gravity to keep the wick saturated.
However, all things considered, this will remain my choice for clearomizers. Very easy to draw and dependable.
My second choice would be the Vision Clearomizer - Version 3. (Posted on 11/20/12)
Outstanding Review by Andrew
I don't know what to say, except that this is exactly what I have been looking for! it is straight up, bad to the bone! I love it!!!!! seriously (Posted on 11/18/12)
Wow Review by Ross
After sucking my brains out on the vision 3 for a couple weeks, then getting this one, BIG difference. Don't suck on it like a vision 3 or you'll be choking yourself silly. Nice airflow though this bad boy. Sort of worried me at first. Once the base was screwed on to the Ego-c Twist, there is only about .002 inches between the base and power button on the battery. Also, be careful threading it on. Go gentle because mine seems to have some sloppy threading on the base and don't want to cross thread the thing. Other than that, I love this clearomizer. (Posted on 11/7/12)
leaking tanks Review by char
I've had trouble with tanks leaking and only last few days, need to improve this is a problem, too much money, also bought batteries that work automatic and they lasted 2 weeks, was very upset. clearmisors need to last longer and please fix leaking problem..... (Posted on 10/31/12)
Liking but leaks Review by martin
I love the warm vaper on this tank system but I have had liquid leak from the tank into the battery connection numerous times. I tried different PG/VG mixes,Voltage 3.2-4.8 and different res heads. Still get leakage and constantly cleaning battery compartment. (Posted on 10/24/12)
All day vaping and great flavor Review by Nathan
Love the huge tank and the ability to see just how much liquid I have. Great flavor, great vapor production (I recommend the lowest resistance option). Love the ease of refill and the long hours of vaping i can do without dripping or refilling (and little to no leakage). The one thing I've noticed is that higher VG blends tend to get a little burned aftertaste. As soon as I went to 60/40 that was gone. At 50/50 just need to take shorter hits and no problems. I'll be buying a couple more of these to keep different flavors handy! (Posted on 10/4/12)
Still Crankin' Review by fieldh0
My T2's are still crankin' . I've changed flavors, coils, and washed them out several times with no change. I changed coils to try a different res. in my varicool box all work great. I've noticed that some of the flavors get a little dark with a few days use but a quick cleaning seems to clear them up. All-n-all, these are my favorite. Best bang for 5 bucks. I have no problem carrying extra tank with change of flavor for that time of the day when I want something different.

I've noticed some complaints about burning coils. I haven't lost one yet but, when the tip is unscrewed, sometimes the coil will spin with it and disconnect causing an appearance of burned coil, so when you fill check the coil before replacing the tip. Oh yeah, as with anything this small, we must be gentle.

Overall, these things are great workhorses and my go to tank.
(Posted on 9/30/12)
Love these!!!! Review by Silke
I have been using the Vision clearomizers - long and short wick - but this one is much better! I am only on day 2 but I have had no problems. Lots of vapor and great taste. No burned taste whatsoever! The price is awesome! A friend of mine bought one in a local vape shop and paid almost $10 for one and I got 2 for the same price here! :) Give it a try - I am sure you will love these!!!! (Posted on 9/29/12)
Great flavor Review by Bryan
I own 3 different color version of these for different flavors. Probably the best flavor vape I have every tried. Only issue I have found is that burnt taste that comes after some use but if you clean the threads out of both your device and t2 it will get rid of that burnt taste. Also I can't use this on my silver bullet. (Posted on 9/29/12)
If you are getting burnt taste Review by dsy5
Removing the silicon under the wick solves the problem. I also rebuilt mine with long wicks and they perform excellently with no leaking into the center. (Posted on 9/28/12)
easy refill Review by mike
this clearomizer is very easy to refill with no mess the coil is very easy to replace would like it better if it had longer wicks on it . (Posted on 9/28/12)
Excellent Review by JDunn
I've had mine for over a week now and love it. As noted prior, the draw seems a little airy at first, but I quickly got used to it and love it. No problems with the short wicks or breakage either and I've knocked mine over several times. (Posted on 9/18/12)
Frustrating Review by Jonathan
Finally gave up and pitched it, so I wouldn't waste any more juice. Tried numerous heads -- low resistance, standard, etc. On a Twist, 3.2 volts to 4.5 volts. No matter what, I got leaking into the center tube, or dry hits. Couldn't get a single fill to work well. Too much fiddling. Ended up using my EMDCC carts, or old Stardusts. Might have just been a bad tank....but I'm unwilling to spend any more money finding out. (Posted on 9/18/12)
Great Vap. Don't last long Review by Archer
It must be the way I vape, so far two different wicks and both of them only lasted a day or two. If only they lasted longer. No leaks, easy to fill. I'm glad I have 3 replacements left. If my luck doesn't improve I'll have to find a different cart. (Posted on 9/17/12)
Very good until the Top Pops Off Review by will
I really like these, they vape better than other clear-o's I have tried but after a day or two the tip pops off and they leak. I bought two and both worked great but both only last a few days before I would bump it on something and "pop" they're done.. I tried to glue the tops back on but I couldn't get them to stay, if this could be fixed I'd like to buy more but not until. (Posted on 9/3/12)
Amazing vape, Sturdy product! Review by Carlos
@Rick Taps- Yah i have experienced the same phenomenon. Using sweet juices that turn dark after a few hours. I figured it was because of the previous juice was still in the wick and mixed with the latest juice. But then a burnt/abnormal flavor would occur. I figured that was because of the frequent use. I increased the time in between each usage and the dis-flavor dissipated. Idk if the pg/vg blend also affects the flow of the juice through the wick, but i do notice some of the juice i received as gifts(unkown pg/vg blend) had no problem with the taste or discoloration.

All of that aside, this is a excellent clearomizer! I've had it for 2.5 months now and have only gone through 2 coil heads! I prefer it over the Vision! (Posted on 9/2/12)
I like these... buuut... Review by Rick Taps
I've had 2 of these along with 5 extra coils for over a month now. They don't leak, they hit great (the draw is slightly airy, but I prefer that to a draw that is too tight), and I haven't burned through a coil yet.

Here's my only gripe. I love vaping peaches and cream (from this site) and the liquid looks rather clear. After about a day in the T2, the liquid starts to turn rather dark. If I have any leftover juice for the next day, by midday the juice starts to taste burnt and is very dark. Now, I've read that I might be tightening the top too much and that forces the silicone cover down onto the wicks restricting the juice flow into the coil, so I remedied that by cutting a tiny portion off the bottom of the silicone "glove" with an exacto knife. That helped for awhile, but I'd eventually get the burnt liquid over a slightly extended period of time. I don't know it is the liquid or the coils (I've switched out coils as well and it still happens). I love the product and I REALLY love the peaches and cream liquid... I just don't like the combination of the two. (Posted on 8/30/12)
THE FACTS Review by MICHAEL
HEARS THE FACTS. EASY TO TAKE APART, EASY TO CLEAN, LOOKS GOOD ON A EGO TWIST AND HITS LIKE FREIGHT TRAIN . THIS THING IS GREAT. (Posted on 8/18/12)
Quite Happy Review by MF
When my v2 Visions started cracking the T2s and v3s were both in stock. I decided to try a few of each. The draw is different on the T2 (more air flow, less suction required); at first that wasn't entirely to my liking but once I got used to it I started to enjoy the flavor difference of the T2. I don't know if I can say it's quantitatively better than the Vision v3 but I like it better; they're definitely just a little different in terms of taste. Definitely my preferred choice of the eGo clearos I've tried. (Posted on 8/18/12)
A++ Review by AJ
I love my T2! Ive had it for 3 weeks and am just doing my review now because I FINALLY burned up an atty. Im amazed i got three weeks out of one atty, definitely out did my expectations. Good vape, no leaks ever, great atty life, no cracks in tank, just all seems good to me. I get about a fully day out of a full tank, and my ego 1000mah batteries last about 1.5 with this. A++ in my book, I'd def buy this again!

If you'r curious about these, buy one, the price is great and they wont disappoint you! (Posted on 8/16/12)
WOW Review by smok
These are the best Clearos yet,tons of vapor....nice and smooth too.Made very well.
Alt smoke is the best...super fast shipping...thanks Alt Smk! (Posted on 8/6/12)
Got a couple of these today Review by fieldh0
Great design, just unscrew and remove tip and pour e-juice down the inside of the tube, after removing the tip, the inside tube containing the blow hole is several mm higher than the outer tube so it's easy to pour from the bottle without worries. Well made parts reflect the workmanship and quality assembly. I can't comment on how long these will last but there is the replaceable coil for when it does stop producing this wonderful vapor. I put it on a simple, 1100 mah eGlo batt. I got the blue and it looks great on all my eGo Batts. I ordered 2 back-up coils just to be sure. If your wondering just buy it. You will not be disappointed. (Posted on 8/4/12)
Amazing Review by Shelby
This thing is fantastic. I haven't had a single problem with it. Holds 2.4 ml which is plenty enough for me throughout the day.
Haven't had any leaking issues what so ever and it looks pretty sexy on the EGO-C Twist batteries. I like the fact that you can also see your liquid, and how much you have left. Also no hassle of dripping or changing out carts!

Plus, having the changeable atomizers is just great. I'm still on my first one for a week now and it's still going strong. I've also changed flavors 3 times on the same atomizer and it's still working great. Just rinse off the wool strands, blow out the excess juice, and bam. You're ready to go with another flavor. And obviously wash the tank out good :)

This thing is great! You won't be disappointed! (Posted on 8/2/12)
Im liking this Review by FatMat
So far no leaks, good vapes and a solid product. I think this with the ego twist is the best. Will keep you up to date but ya this is a good product so far. Lower resistance would be good, but still a great combination.. (Posted on 8/2/12)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T2 Clearomizer - 2.4ml Changeable Coil

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall

You may also like