Switch: Completely Mechanical
Battery: Uses a Protected 18650 2400mAh battery Please Read Battery Section Below!
Body: Construted from 6061 aircraft aluminum. tapered for comfort and grip. Nickel plated, Silver Vein Coating, Black Coating, or Pink Coating.
Warranty:6 month Warranty from Mechanical failure. (Doesn't include batteries/atomizers)
What's in the Box?
Well it depends on what you add, if you just buy the OmeGa then it will not come with anything but the unit. We set this up rather than adding a kit options for people who already own parts to be able to just purchase the parts they need.
Example Kit for New Owners
1 - OmeGa (Threaded for 510 Atomizer)
2 - Protected 2400mAh 18650 Batteries 3.7v
2 - Atomizers of your choice
1 - Adapter for Atomizers if you purchase anything but the 510 atomizer.
1 - Battery Case
1 - Pack of Cartridges (510, 801 or 901)
1 - 15ml Bottle of AltLiquid to refill cartridges or drip with.
Warnings about Products:
Battery Adapter Maintenance Guide
Why do I want this?
Because it's awesome? This unit was designed mainly for more advanced Electronic Cigarette Users and is not recommended for People that are just coming in. If you are New to the Electronic Cigarette world I would recommend starting off with a Yeti Starter Kit.
I'd hate for people to blow out atomizers due to not using them properly, user error is not warrantied so please have a basic understanding of using the device before purchasing this!
What Batteries do I use?
This unit was made to hold ONE Protected 18650 2400mAh Battery and this is the only battery that we recommend.
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Read the information found at:
Battery University before purchasing. It is important to carry batteries properly, recharge properly, and dispose properly.
Also Read the OmeGa Read me
**** PLEASE DO NOT USE UNPROTECTED BATTERIES IN THESE UNITS. Please note that using two batteries in series (stacking) can increase chance of battery failure. If you decide to use this setup, please know that this is a USE AT YOUR OWN RISK and is not recommended by AltSmoke, LLC.
Special Note: Since this is a Mechanical Mod the over-fastening of atomizers, cartomizers, tanks, etc may cause damage to the center post of the device. This could cause damage to the device and may cause a short. This will cause the battery to discharge and may potentially cause the battery to vent. The device does have Vent Holes in case this happens. We do recommend properly storing the batteries when the device is not in use.
Mechanical Mod Caution Notes:
- Never store a mechanical mod in your pocket, purse or anywhere else that may allow the Mod to activate.
- There is no protection built in to the unit and we recommend using a Rechargeable Protected Li-Ion 18650.
- Avoid over tightening atomizers, cartomizers, RBA's, and Tanks on to the threading of the device. Finger tip tight is good enough and does not need to be cranked down all the way until it doesn't move.
- Over tightening of the Mechanical Mod may cause the unit to continuously fire unintentionally and could damage the battery or internal components.
- Use caution when storing Mechanical Mods, we do recommend removing the battery and storing the battery in a Battery Case
- When using RBA's on these devices, make sure that your RBA is properly built without shorts and that the battery you are using is able to handle the resistance. We do not recommend using atomizers on this device below 1.5ohms.
- When using Rebuildable Atomizers (RBA) make sure that you use a OHM tester to verify that there isn't a short before using.
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects..
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- Omega Review by poconojo
- This is my second review of this device. I have to say that the Omega is still going strong after 10 months of everyday use. I just love this device! I can take it anywhere and not have to worry about it being damaged. This thing is built like a tank. I dropped it a few times on hard surfaces and it works like its new. I would reccomend this device to anybody looking for a mod that will last a long time. Altsmoke is a great company with great customer service! (Posted on 6/29/13)
- great product Review by wasabi
- I wanted to wait a while until I put my review in so I could have ample time to use it. I bought my omega with silver vein in Sep 2012. It has worked flawlessly. I use a 3.5ml tank, and I couldn't be happier. I still have my 2 original batteries and they still provide plenty of juice to power it. The only problem I have is putting it down and that altsmoke continues to run out of my favorite 3 juices. This unit is built wonderfully. I've only had to clean it once. I do recommend using a metal anti seize on the threads so they don't bind up. Altsmoke says to use nolox but I used a nickel base anti seize, and haven't had to reapply it since day one. I highly recommend buying one of these as opposed to just a cheaper battery mod like a ego. You will only need one Omega and never have to replace it...ever, unless you lose it. (Posted on 4/16/13)
- I love this Mod!!!! Review by Robert
- I had the hardest time paying almost $100 for a PV...but I've got so tired of buying cheap mods and then spending big $$ replacing parts or the entire device after it broke in a few weeks. So did some research and the Omega kept coming up as something I might not be able to destroy. I love this Mod!!!! it is heavy, well made and not much that can break on it. At work I get my tools, an everything else beat up and too often wet...even after ending up submerged in a puddle of water for a good 1/2 hour I dried it off, changed the battery and carto and it still worked great. I chose the Omega because it was mechanical, and switches generally do not handle my world very well. The maintenance on this is easy. I really believe this is going to end up being the least expensive PV I ever owned, and can honestly see it being my main PV for years to come. I should mention that if you chain vape like I do, the spring will give your thumb or fingers a good workout by the end of the day. (Posted on 12/29/12)
- Toughness at a price Review by Aaron S.
- I've used my original Omega for over 2 years now. It was my only unit until I tried a smaller PV and fell in love with that. The omega is a really solid device, but it has some drawbacks. While if is exceptionally well made, it is very heavy and bulky. This is not a device that you will carry around in a shirt pocket. It will primarily end up on a desk or table. Next, the idea of a mechanically activated mod sounds great. However, the push to activate top is an ergonomic disaster. You end up gripping the device either too tightly in order to use your thumb to push down the top, or placing your pinky on the bottom to squeeze the device between it and your thumb. Either way, the end effect is lasting hand fatigue. Part of this problem is that with no type of feedback (a click) that a button usually provides, your natural tendency is to over compress the switch. I still use my Omega, but it has become a backup to my regular PV and is not something I carry around. (Posted on 12/27/12)
- Poor Review by Nate
So i'm not the one to bad mouth things, but i bought this thing thinking you get what you pay for. It worked fine for like 3 months then i had problems. The innards are poorly designed. I even sent it back in to have it repaired, it only lasted another 2 months. This Mod is a mistake and will for sure cause you heartache and money.
AltSmoke Response: It's a mechanical mod and does need to be taken apart and put back together for maintenance every few months. It can be troublesome, did you watch the video on how to take it apart? (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Great 18650 Mod! Review by poconojo
- I am glad I purchased this device. The build quality is top notch. The threads are very well machined and the plunger type switch hits every time. I can not believe this mod is under 100 dollars. Altsmoke is a great company. I ordered the BB last time. Now the Omega. Next will be the SB and the alpha so I will have them all. Great purchase! Well worth the money. Thanks Altsmoke! (Posted on 9/14/12)
- Incradible!! Review by AngeLsLuv
- I've had my Omega for a while now and all I need to say is that it is incredible!! Being a manual e-cig mod is the best of all the aspects.. Not only do you need not worry about it wearing out, but you can also fix it without needing to be an electritian.. The price is wonderful and would have expected it would seel for more.. Thank You AltSmoke!! (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Wow Review by Bryan
I've had a silver bullet for nearly two years. Unfortunately between flooding and cleaning it (probably a bit too roughly at times), the silica gasket first mushroomed then ripped. I didn't have a backup so couldn't just send it in for repair. Instead I bought an Omega v1.1.
Wow is right. First thing I did was took it apart just to inspect it. The design is superb and it's an all around well built device. Cleaning will be worry free as they replaced the silica piece with plastic. I imagine I'll eventually have to RMA and replace the spring, plastic washer (the part that keeps the pin from touching the battery until you press the top), and possibly the pin. But if I maintain it well, that won't happen for a long time if at all.
The main thing I like about this compared to the Silver Bullet is the mechanical aspect. I don't have to worry about the button/switch going out (though that's still fine on my SB, and I won't have to worry about the problem I mentioned above.
Also, it just seems like a better vape. Maybe it has to do with the direct connection to the battery instead of the SB setup (batt to stud, wire from stud to switch, wire from switch to atty peg)
The really bad thing about all this is I had to hurry and buy the Omega and they didn't have what I wanted in stock (silver vein), so I had to settle for black. I did call them about it and it was explained to me that they're all tooled, and that it could be a week or two before they get what I want in. It sucks for me but what could I do? Obviously demand for Altsmoke's devices is high.
All in all though, I'll give the Omega 4.5 out of 5 stars. The only negative being the lack of stock. Keep up the great work guys! (Posted on 4/22/12)
- blown away :) Review by cheyenne
- i am a noob when it comes to vaping i wasnt sure what difference if any there would be in a big battery mod. iv only been vaping a few months, i got started on a blu starter kit , after a few too many purchases thru blu i upgraded to an eGo T which was ok, i later removed the tanks and started dripping into LR 510 which was better. so i decided that if i was going to be dripping id try a mod at 3.7 volts w/ a lr 306. i wanted an apex alpha ultramax but after watching a few too many reviews it lost its appeal, so my search began for a better fully mechanical mod which lead me to altsmoke ( great vendor easy q&a w/ live help chat ) which is awesome for noobs like myself :) and i cannot get enough of the omega much warmer vapor than i expected from 3.7 volts, i feel like this is the vape iv been looking for. thanks altsmoke you guys are awesome :) much ? (Posted on 2/14/12)
- Just Right Review by neverendingshelf
- This is probably the only ecig that I have used that I can see myself using on a daily basis. The Omega is just the right size. Not too big... no too small. Just right for me and needs. The one thing that really sets the Omega apart for me is the functionality. Just press down the head portion of the Omega and you are good to go. Plenty of vapor. All around a great product. (Posted on 2/13/12)
- Still going strong after one year Review by Michael
I've had my Omega now for well over a year and it was my only device. I'm a heavy vaper and I have used my Omega constantly. It's been dropped, tossed, sat on, stepped on, exposed to various chemicals, been in the harshest weather, nothing phases it.
I got the black finish and the finish is showing signs of wear just as any finish would after a year of abuse.
I do have to take it apart and clean it on a regular basis, just as I would any unit (probably about once a month), and I did wear out the pin cover once and had to get a replacement (that little piece of plastic that encircles the top battery contact).
After a year of continuous use, it still works like a new one.
Way to go Altsmoke crew! The Omega is built like a tank. (Posted on 1/14/12)
- New omega Review by Tony
- The new omega can get loose and show a large space. Easy fix. Remove plastic washer and tighten nut. Great mod. Upgraded from the screwdriver. Hated the switch. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- I love my Omega! Review by Rod
Fantastic device! Ilove the vaper production, the battery life, the size and shape..... the Omega is a killer PV.
The ONLY thing about it that just slightly concerns me is the fact that, due to the switch design, the top has a slight wiggle to it. I know this doesn't hurt anything but, I just find it kind of disconcerting.
All in all, I love my Omega every bit as much as I do my Silver Bullet. (Posted on 11/3/11)
- Not that great Review by Al
1st let me say that altsmoke is awesome! Love the store and buy all my mods and attys here. However I was not as impressed as most folks with the Omega. I have been using the SB since I bought it from altsmoke almost a year ago and its been great, I drive a truck and make milk and dairy deliveries and the SB has held up fantastic! Until one day it just stopped working, did all the stuff (changed the bat. and atty.) still nothing and had 9hrs to go on my route.I vowed never to go back to cigs. ever! I was freaked out didn't know what to do...I tapped the SB on my dash a few times and it started working again. It was then I realized I needed a back-up just incase this happens again and I cant fix it. It was then that I saw the new Omega and I read all the reviews and bought it. It came in 2days and I took it on my route for 12hrs. The first thing I noticed is that it rattled at top and didn't feel as solid as the SB, then I noticed that I had to sometimes press down real hard in order to get it to fire. I guess I am so used to the SB, that the Omega just can't stand against. So I bought a new SB from Altsmoke and I love it, The SB will be my main PV and sorry to say but the Omega will just have to take a back seat to the SB.
AltSmoke Comment: Hey Albert Feel free to give us a call, we can walk you through taking it apart and making sure it's all lined up right. I swapped out my SB for the Omega about a year ago. I lightly touch down on the top to get it to fire :P Sounds like it may have shifted, the top does move to allow the unit to 'slide' down to make contact :P (Posted on 10/8/11)
- The End Review by Dblack In China
- The Omega was second mod I bought. The first one I got was an Ego. A knockoff one from here in China. It was ok...but they broke after a moth or so (disclaimer: admittedly I am very hard on things). After the recommendation from a friend and countless hours on Youtube researching mods, I had a friend buy me the Sliver vein after he lost a bet. The feel is amazing...doesn't get mucky if you over drip. It fires like a champ, I have had no real problems with it firing in my pocket, and keeps its good looks no matter what you do. I had a hard time in the beginning getting the right battery and atty combination. I emailed support, they were prompt and very helpful. Later I got it right. The Omega has never let me down. After months of being hard on it...taking it diving...dropping it on bar floors, stripping one of the screws..I had to send it back for cleaning and repairs. I ordered the chrome one to use as a back up (great looks...gets a little...gross feeling if you over drip..same dependable build). I mailed it to Chad, he cleaned it, fixed it.....PAINTED it...and shipped it back to China. After dealing with other vendors that were not polite and acted as if they were doing me a favor by doing business with me it is refreshing to deal with cool, down to earth, good people. I will never buy a mod for anyone but Chad/Alt Smoke. (Posted on 8/22/11)
- Da Best Review by Michal
This is the best mod I could ever get. I am rly happy to own this one OMEGA v1.1... Great full vape, perfect handling, very nice design. And for more I give A to AltSmoke. Fast and perfect delivery...
Thank you very much guys. (Posted on 8/17/11)
- Long due review Review by Kirbysmusclecar
- I purchased my Omega in April 2011, this thing is my main PV since. 18650 battery is such a great thing. I can not say nothing bad about Altsmokes PV's or the Omega except I wish I had two. One chrome and one silver vien. I bought the silver vein for the scratch resistance, which if you drop stuff like I always do you will want. Never have to polish or clean up, just vape and keep maintained. Really great beast this Omega is, really worth the money you spend on it. I recommend highly!!! (Posted on 8/1/11)
- Powerful and sleek! Review by Krystyna
- The Omega gives a powerful hit! I have been sharing my Ego from Altsmoke with many of my smoker friends, and they liked the idea of eciggs, but they were not necessarily won over to the idea of switching to one. When I let them try my Omega, they were completely impressed. You can hit it quickly like a cigarette and get tons of vapor. I was a smoker for 10 years, but I've been vaping instead for about six months. Vaping, especially with an Omega is way more satisfying that cigarettes. Also, for anyone interested in appearances, it is not too masculine to look great on a girl! (Posted on 7/31/11)
- All Hale the Almighy OMEGA ! Review by Mistaree
Ordered Thurs got it Sat. Personalized note from Rob on the receipt . I absolutely love this mod . The switch is awesome , reminds me of firing a lighter but easy on the thumb. The 18650 battery last a couple of days before needing a charge . Throat Hit off the chain & vapor better than a real analog when paired with a LR atomizer . 3.7 v at it's finest . Don't imagine it , make it real ! Money well spent & left me plotting to buy the Silver Bullet as back up . All Hale The Almighty OMEGA !
- Mistaree (Posted on 7/24/11)
- The Omega Review by Lane
I have been waiting to post my review until I was able to give it a fair run.
I was drawn in by the outstanding look of the Omega and I really didn't have much experience with any type of mod. After bothering the guys(and girl) to death my order was placed. I received it within three days(weekend too) of ordering and it was just as awesome as I thought it would be.
You've seen it. The amazing lines that seem to belong to some sort of aircraft,
the way you can see yourself in it and the mass! This thing is a beast and I hadn't even fired it up yet.
I load up a carto with some juice, screw it down with all of the joy of a kid on Christmas and depress the easily activated top switch.........
Beautiful crackling fire followed by relentless battery testing pausing only long enough to admire the thing...........
I use the Omega daily.... All day...... Everyday. Cartos, Tanks, carts and even dripping.( It even has little indented rings on the top that, by design or not, catch spills while dripping.)
The Omega truly is the end of your search for a classic, no onboard battle droids, battery mod.
I still love to shine the Omega all the time and it still is the most functional, low maintenance example of what true classic engineering can bring to any table.
Well done AltSmoke and thank you for my Omega! (Posted on 7/17/11)
- Came chipped but great overall! Review by Randall
My Blue Ice Omega came in the mail a few days ago and there was a chip in the Blue Ice color on the top button. Kinda was peeved about that, and didn't want to wait to send it back, so I took my Dremel with a steel brush, disassembled the top button, and brushed off all the Blue Ice from just the top portion. Looks awkward now but no more chip in the paint.
Overall, aside from the paint job, the Omega is performing like a champ with an Ultrafire 18650. I've been using a LR 1.5ohm dual coil carto on it without any issues. The button was a bit firm for my taste so I adjusted it to have a smaller gap and now just the slightest touch will fire it which I like. (Posted on 6/15/11)
- Oh My God!! Review by john
- I have been vaping with the Silver bullet @ 6 volts now for the past 6 months like most of us have and I just recieved the Omega. I never thought the device made much difference, it was always about the attys and batteries, boy was I wrong. I set the Omega up and took a vape and I nearly choked with how much throat hit and vapor I got! Their is almost no resistance at all threw the mechanical switch so you get the FULL ON voltage and Vape. I am holding the switch down now half as long with the Omega(cause thats about all I can take) and getting as much vapor as a full button press with the Silver Bullet! Put it this way, I am going to try and go back to 3.7 V with this bad boy to save attys and enjoy better flavor from the eliquid, and the way the Omega works I won't have to sacrifice much throat hit or vapor production hopefully. We will see when my battery comes in and I try 3.7 V again. If not I'm fine with 2-3 second button presses. I have wasted alot of money trying to find the right Mod and it stops At the Omega, bar non the best out there period! I didn't think Rob could up the anti over the Silver Bullet because that is a beast device also but he managed it. ( how I don't know). To make a long story longer, buy an Omega it will be the last mod you ever buy unless Chad comes up with something else! (Posted on 6/11/11)
- Nice Product, Handle Tarnishes Badly Review by Switcher
I love my Omega, so much that its my daily PV. Battery life is strong and the overall feel is nice resting in my palm. My only issue is that the bottom portion of the unit that houses the battery tarnished horribly after a little over 2 months of daily use. Oddly enough the top portion attaching to the 510 didnt even though it gets as much handling and thumb pressing as the bottom. I would give the overall unit an A+ but given the current state of mine have to give it a B-. If you do purchase one make sure to get a veined one or perhaps even black. ~Switch
AltSmoke Response: The New Chrome ones shouldn't tarnish as they're plated. The older Nickel/Aluminum ones tarnished badly. In response to your other review, we don't post them too much anymore as the spam that we receive in the review section is out weighing the reviews. We go through them once every few weeks. (Posted on 5/23/11)
- Very Impressed. Review by Clint
- Very impressed with the build quality of the Omega, I got mine in black and I love the finish it's beautiful. The 18650's take forever to charge, but I get about 2 Days of use out of them. Exceeded my expectations, thank you! (Posted on 4/28/11)
- Very Impressed. Review by Clint
- Very impressed with the build quality of the Omega, I got mine in black and I love the finish it's beautiful. The 18650's take forever to charge, but I get about 2 Days of use out of them. Exceeded my expectations, thank you! (Posted on 4/28/11)
- Well worth the money Review by David
- I know this device isn't for everyone, though in my opinion, it's too awesome for words. End of story. (Posted on 4/22/11)
- Should have been labeled "The Bazooka". Review by SJDaniels
Stunning. As an owner of the 301, 401, 501, 801, 901, Pipe, Cigar, Screwdriver, Self Made MODs, and The BB I can honestly say this Omega is a Bazooka of a PV. Two thumbs, through the roof, UP!
Strong, Durable, and most importantly... Easy To Clean! Well, second most important, first, "Vapor". Prepare to throw out that old humidifier, it wont be needed any more.
Steven J. Daniels - Manchester, NH (Posted on 2/28/11)
- Great Product! Review by Mikey D
- Altsmoke offers some fantastic products. I have had the Silver Bullet since October, and I just got this PV/mod last week. They are both great devices. The Omega is solid, durable and just built like a tank. I think the SB button is a bit more comfortable, but the Omega is just as good. The button has great resistance, and I haven't had any problems with misfiring at all. This PV produces great amounts of vapor at 3.7 volts, but it is important to use low resistance atomizers to get the best results. I tried cartos but I much prefer dripping. I was going through atomizers like crazy until I switched to the LR attys. I expect both devices to last for a long time, they are so rugged and well built. I got the matte finish Omega and it looks really cool. If you are currently researching vaporizers and searching the net, look no further. You are not going to do any better for the money. On top of that, the customer service you receive with Altsmoke is second to none! This is a fantastic vaporizer. Get one, you'll love it! (Posted on 1/31/11)
- UPDATE!!!!!! Review by TRP OPERATOR45
I thought I should do a follow up. This is for everyone who bought the Nickle Plated OMEGA. As you know by now that finish tarnishes very quickly. I bought mine knowing that... being a owner of a Nickle Plated S&W 44 magnum, I had a good idea on what would happen to the finish being handled everyday. But with a lot of care mine still shines. It is now on a shelf as a show piece and It still is like brand new. However I rarely use it or take that one out of the house.
A while back I ordered another one with the Chrome Plate Finish. And let me tell you that is a great shiny and durable finish. I use it daily, all day, everyday and Night. I have used it for months and just wipe it down with a Micro Fiber cloth and your done. Looks as good as the day I got it. I just thought I would let anyone who is going to buy one get the chrome finish and I am sure you will have a great shiny device for years to come. Big thanks to Rob and Chad for offering a Chrome Finish. The Chrome Plate is just perfect! Over the past 2 years I have got a decent collection of all sort of devices. But none of them can even come close to the design and performance of the OMEGA. I love my OMEGA! As you can see by all the other reviews... I am not alone when I say you will love it as well. I just can't wait to see what ALTSMOKE comes up with next!
-Bill (Posted on 1/24/11)
- Really Happy! Review by Lawrence
Ordered Thursday morning, had it Saturday morning. I made a mistake and ordered a wrong additional battery. Altsmoke called me and pointed out my mistake and corrected my order over the phone. Phenomenal customer service.
The look and performance of this Omega is Great. I am using the 3.7 battery with a LR cartomizer and this thing hits like a champ.
Thanks Altsmoke!! (Posted on 1/15/11)
- Omega + Altsmoke = as good as it gets Review by LeesaRN
Wow, where to start. First off, I usually do reviews, I have been vaping since January, have many many different pvs, but do not consider myself an expert, instead, I am only a happy collector, enthusiast, and happily, an ex-smoker.
I purchased my Silver Vein Omega a few months ago, it had been highly recommend by some friends and I must say Bravo!!
I received my Omega, charged up my 18650 battery and waited. While waiting for the charge to complete I thoroughly examined this new exquisite mod sitting in my hands. It is rather large, but not at all too large. I am small, with fairly small hands, and it feels "right" in my hand. The button mechanism is solid, and does requires a few seconds to get used to. The Silver Vein is wonderful, unique, classy and the slight texture allows me to grip without it sliding when I depress the top. No tarnishing, no chipping, no rubbing off, it looks as new today as it did the day I received it. It is weighty, but not too heavy, just feels really solid.
After putting the battery in, (easy no fuss), I loaded up an atty and vaped away. Wonderful, good solid vape. At 3.7v with e2 carto, it produces a good TH, a good amount of vapor and nice flavor. I tried my cisco LR 306 and wow. Words fail me.
A few weeks in, I noticed it sometimes took an extra depression of the top to get it to fire. I sent an email to altsmoke, asking if there were any tips or tricks. That was a Saturday or Sunday morning. I got an immediate reply via email from Chad. I responded and got another immediate response. Then Chad offered to talk me through through the very simple and fast adjustment to be made. He called me, talked my through disassembly, adjustment and re-assembly. Done. It is now firing perfectly every single time. And, now I know how to repeat it myself, if I even need to make any adjustments.
Beautiful and powerful mod.
Fast, reliable and free shipping on the mod.
Fast, generous, and helpful support for their products!!
First class service, first class product.... I do not hesitate to recommend the Omega and Altsmoke to everyone I know who is looking for something bigger and better.
Thanks Chad and all the folks at Altsmoke... will be ordering a silver bullet next
(I did mention up above that i am a collector and enthusiast didn't I?? okay maybe a little obsessive too)
(Posted on 12/13/10)
- WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! Review by Philip
The Omega is awesome! I have no idea how but I actually use up less drip juice now...a few drips seems to last forever and it hasn't flooded yet! The vapor is consistent each and every time. There's even some juices I couldn't stand in my yeti which are great through the Omega. Its a win win and worth every penny. No more recharging batteries every day too!!! Wooooooo
Customer service at Altsmoke has been awesome too! Thanks...I'm finally ready to give up my occasional cigarette and I feel a lot better. I was smoking occasionally because my other device just wasn't consistent enough. (Posted on 12/11/10)
- AWESOME Review by email@example.com
- Hands down better then the SB if thats possible !! I wanted the Silver Vein design they were all out of stock so they sent me the chrome Omega which is fine, nice glossy chrome no tarnish its beautiful. They even sent me a new 510 atty with my order. I'm telling you all right now Customer service is the best around every order I get its like christmas. YOU MUST BUY THE OMEGA RIGHT NOW !!! (Posted on 12/7/10)
- atomizer Review by buckhyst
i bought the least expensive atomizers they last only a few days so i bought the janty more expensive but it hasnt had no problem i use to dump the juice in wrong you should wet it with one drop or two at the most they dont explain how to use it so if you over wet youl get it trying to throw some out when you draw it doesnt taste to good and it wont vape either so use one drop of juice for vaping you get ten good hits before you require a
refill (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Omega Great Personal Vaporizer Review by David "Cloudy Dave"
I Have had my omega for about a month now. I wanted to give it some time before I did a review. I have to say the solid construction on this feels like it will last me for many years. The 18650 batteries fit very snuggly. There is almost zero maintenance on this PV. I heard of complaints of the finish on the stainless getting worn out and I have to say after a month of using it daily that it is still very shiny.
The push down button is something you will have to get used to but once you do you will realize you won't have to push down as hard as you think. Being purely mechanical there is a very unlikely chance that this can break. Very light for it's size and the contour of it feels very comfortable in your hand. I also found it to be damn near impossible for this to fire in your pocket or bag, great design on the switch. I could not be happier with a PV and would recommend this device for anyone looking for a 3.7 volt device that is safe, comfortable and strong. The price is justified by the quality of both the materials used and the craftsmanship. 10/10! (Posted on 12/5/10)
- THE most amazing PV EVER! Review by Michael
The Omega is simply the best. All of my other devices are now gathering dust. I'm using the black finish Omega, a 510 atty, and an 18650 battery, which lasts about two days and I'm a heavy vaper. The construction of the Omega is top notch, this device is bullet proof. The contact on top where you attach the atty is sealed so that if you flood it, juice doesn't get into the switch or battery case. The switch is the best I've ever used and with a minor adjustment, it is shirt pocket friendly (I loosened the hex bolts, moved the head up a hair, and tightened it back down, creating a wider gap between body and head. Now it has to be pushed down a little further to activate and it doesn't go off in my pocket. Without that wider gap, it was firing in my shirt pocket.)
The Omega is completely consistent. It produces the same vaping experience every hit. I drip my juice and with other units I had to drip just the right amount because there was such a fine line between too dry and flooded. The Omega is very forgiving in this and puts out plenty of vapor even if I drip a little too much juice.
Vapor production is incredible! I stood beside a cigarette smoker and used the Omega and I was producing more vapor than a cigarette could produce smoke. It's like a miniature fog machine. If I exhale slowly directly in front of my face, I can almost completely obscure my computer monitor with vapor.
Shipping was fast and the service was awesome.
For less than the cost of two cartons of cigarettes, the Omega will take you to vape heaven and produce your own personal cloud to sit on.
The only problem I see is that the folks here at Altsmoke are going to have a hard time ever topping this device - then again, they may not ever need to. (Posted on 12/4/10)
- Stunning and durable Review by Jackie
- The Omega is absolutely stunningly beautiful. Solid as a rock yet fits in the hand comfortably. This thing should last forever. I can't imagine a better PV. (Posted on 12/4/10)
- just wow... Review by Brian
I received my Omega several weeks ago and gave myself some time to live with it before I decided to write a review.
Fast forward to today and my first initial reaction is still the same...wow.
This was my first mod and I really don't think that I could have made a better choice. It looks absolutely amazing (the chrome finish doesn't pick up fingerprints nearly as bad as I was afraid it would). The construction of the Omega is nothing short of bulletproof (IE: i haven't been able to break it yet. that's saying something) and it's just smooth and consistent no matter what I'm using (either an LR 306 or my trusty KR8 cartos (that adapter you can buy is handy))
I didn't have much to deal with as far as the staff goes, it was a fairly straight up order and I didn't have any problems with it at all. But having said that, the shipping time on the Omega was fabulous. It actually arrived fully a day before I expected it to (which moved up my stalking the mailman a bit).
Either way, I don't think that you can go wrong with ordering this device. It's an amazing piece of work and it's consistent from one day to the next.
Amazing job guys. Thank you :-) (Posted on 12/3/10)
- mean vaping machine Review by Steve
after finally being approved for disability my wife wanted me to buy an omega as a reward for the suffering i endured since 2006. as a proud owner of the silver bullet i told her i already had the best vaping device out there. she insisted , so knowing better than to argue i caved in (lol). well it was love at first hit the the quality eminating from this device was evident from the smooth action of the push activated switch to the rings surrounding the atty to contain the juice if you drip to much . it became my favorite hot mod (sic) ever. than last week disaster struck. after taking my child to the dentist somehow the device fell out of my pocket and poof it was gone even though i am sick about losing it i still feel those of you considering buying this fine piece of equipment deserve to know how great the omega truly is. don't put it in a shallow sweatshirt pocket i would hate for anyone to feel the frustration i have for the last few weeks
steves909 (Posted on 12/2/10)
- Wow! This Is Awesome! Review by David
- The Omega is quite simply engineering perfection. Design, tooling, finish and execution all flawless. I'm results oriented,and the Omega isn't just handsome and comfortable, it provides consistent, terrific vaping all day. Either dripping with a LR atomizer or using standard tips, it's just magnificent. And, it takes all of my 510 accessories, which are nice and still have their place. Plus, the staff at AltSmoke treats me like an old friend. Believe me, after 40 years on analog cigs, I'm finally feeling good about everything, thanks to AltSmoke, their fine products, and superior service. (Posted on 12/2/10)
- P E R F E C T I O N Review by Marta_00007
- This little beauty is perfect, don't need a back up device if you have the Omega, it's strong, durable, feels great in the hands and works perfect no matter what you throw at it,, battery life is amazing to say the least and I can't seem to put it down because it feels so natural in my hand, I hold it everywhere I go. Customer service is beyond great, they are flat out awesome!!! Thank you so much Chad and Altsmoke, you guys are not only the best but you sell the best too, you have a customer for life!! :-) Still hoping for the lime green to match my show vehicle but Pink is my favorite color and this pink is a gorgeous pink, fuchsia, just perfect!!!! (Posted on 12/1/10)
- 2 Months Review by Jay
- 2 months using the Omega and still going strong. I bought one for my girlfriend and she's enjoying hers as well. We both got the Silver Vein, which looks awesome! Excellent, quality made product. (Posted on 11/30/10)
- Omega is OMG the best. Review by Patrick
It's sturdy, reliable, attractive, comfortable to hold, and the rings on top really help stop juice from getting everywhere.
If they offered a passthrough for it I'd get it.
Amazing customer support as always. Thanks Rob for the quality product and service. (Posted on 11/29/10)
- Wonderful device! Review by Darrin
- the construction is great and is beautiful! All my other mods have been neglected. The battery life is much better than i anticipated even though i knew it would last. I change the battery out every 2 days if needed or not. battery has never died on me and always gives a consistent hit. (Posted on 11/29/10)
- My first Omega Review by keith (mole)
I got my first omega silver on 10-15-2010. I like the way the style looks and it fits great in my hand. I also like the push down button.
The workmanship on the omega is outstanding. (Posted on 11/25/10)
- Got it right the first time! Review by Ortega
I've had my Omega for about a month now, and i have to say, i'm loving it. went from using regular 510 batts, then using a hello16 batt for a couple months. When i made the transition to the Omega on 6v. WOW. First big mod i ever tried, and i love it. Really top notch craftsmanship, sturdy as hell( I've dropped it multiple times, and haven't had any problems.) And maintaining the parts and cleaning is a snap. I really like the top plunger switch. Really comfortable to hold and easy to use. Also like that the switch is all mechanical, and they're isn't any thing tiny to break or short out.
I got the sliver(chrome) version, and they must have also changed the way they apply the finish on these, because i haven't had any tarnishing to speak of yet, with the exception of fingerprints, which come right off with a soft cloth. And the new finish seems to resist oxidizing, as I've only had to reapply noalox once since I've had it.
While i can't attest to other mods out there, if any of you are thinking about getting a mod, this is definitely one to get. (Posted on 10/28/10)
- kick butt vapor machine Review by michael
- see my review of the silver bullet, also have alot of 510 atty's and carto's that work on both fog makers without any adapters.WELL DONE ALTSMOKE! (Posted on 10/27/10)
- Magnificent Beast Review by Jon
- This thing is a magnificent beast. I bought two of these one in chrome and the other in silver vain. I was going to give the chrome one to my gf and keep the silver vain for my self... well we both like the silver vain better, its got a slight texture to it and its not as noticable when using and also doesn't collect any finger prints. The quality of these is outstanding and built to last. the battery 3.7 will last allday, If you can use up a whole battery in one day you deserve some sort of trophy, Everyone should have an omega and altsmokes 306 LR V2 (Cisco) atomizer same threads as a 510 so you don't need an adaptor. they do need to make a case for this that will hold the omega, two atomizers and a bottle of juice or two. something that will fit in your pocket and keep it safe from turning on, its not 100% pocket friendly but if you take your atomizer off, then you wouldn't have to worry about it doing any harm. My overall rating on the omega is a 9.5 of 10. ps i don't give out 10s to anything cuz theres always room for improvement, but to improve on this would be a hard thing to do... mmm i hope they put out a bb sized omega (Posted on 10/25/10)
- blasphemy Review by Charles
Well the title says it all. I'm here to commit blasphemy and I feel terrible about it too. I love my Silver Bullet as the dings in the black finish can attest. (I fall down a lot the finish is top notch so don't worry about this happening to yours. ) but a couple of days ago I recieved my Omega and I have to say it. Here it comes.
Its better than the Silver Bullet.
Ouch. I'm sorry for that I really am but I've dropped it fallen on it and used different batteries, atomizers, adapters and cartos on it and the Omega just doesn't care. it works every time all the time. I love this PV.
I feel like I just admitted cheating on my girlfriend but you have to know that this is the best device that I have used. I will now depart in shame to clutch my Omega while the Bullet waits for a turn with me that may never come again.
Sorry about this folks. (Posted on 10/20/10)
- OH DAMN "Dattle Work" Review by randall aka HECKNAW
- Hecknaw loves da SILVER BULLET and hasa used it fer about a year now!! it works as goot today as it did da day dat I recieved it. IT is and will be my ebbyday workhorse. But I wanted a backup PV dat woots also serve as my Sunday go to meet'n PV!! Last Spring I to watched as others did with anticipation the birth uf da OMeGA and all uf da excitment dat went wiff it!! Knowing dat I would order one when da time'n wasa rite. Although it was tough to put off the purchase till October I'm glad dat I did,and well worth da wait.The OMeGA is the PV dat I knew dat it would be and also I'm sure it'll be wiff me fer a long time ta come. Thanks Altsmoke, Thanks Chad ......Hecknaw (Posted on 10/10/10)
- Awesome! Review by Jay
- Awesome product and super fast shipping. I'd swear The Flash or Superman delivered mine. Well built, sturdy with a good weight and size. Loving it. Definitely will be back to buy more. Thanks (Posted on 10/4/10)
- great PV! Review by ChRi$
- just got it in this morning along with a stainless 510 atty. all i gotta say is thing thing is a beast with a topped off 18650! why would anyone want to vape at 6volts with this thing preforming how it does at 3.7? anyways this thing looks so nice with a stainless atty and a stainless tip, great job chad and rob. (Posted on 10/4/10)
- This thing is insane Review by Scott
First off, I own a BB, SB, & Omega
I ordered an Omega when they very first came out and had a few issues with the pin adjustment, and the finish tarnishing. I found myself going back to my SB, and using my BB while at the computer with the passthru. After hearing Altsmoke made some changes to the finish, and pin assembly, I decided to give the Omega another shot. VERY wise decision. This unit is dead sexy, and hits everytime no matter what atomizer I'm using. My other devices are polished up, and sitting in a box as backups. The only problem I can see with this device is someone stealing it because it looks so good, and works so well. It's versatile and comfortable. The switch is smooth as silk. Best 100 bucks I ever spent. People say it's not as pocket friendly as the SB, but that's not a problem, because it's always in my hand! (Posted on 10/3/10)
- Could not resist this purchase Review by Tumbafox
- (Posted on 9/26/10)
- Excellent Mod Review by Aussie
I have used the OMeGa since it first hit the market. Unfortunately my ever reliable Silver Bullet was relegated to the drawer after using the OMeGa. The pros and cons of the OMeGa.
Superb switch system.
Easy to take dismantle and clean.
The only one that I can think of is the nickel finish can tarnish quite quickly. I use Autosol to clean the OMeGa every few weeks.
Overall opinion: Just a fantastic Mod and well worth the money. After I bought the SB I said I would never buy another Mod but I'm glad I bought the OMeGa. (Posted on 9/17/10)
- Best Mod Out There Review by CJRUDER
- Picked up a Silver Omega and its beautiful ii actually wanna wash my hands before I touch it. Hits hard like it should and Im just using a 3.7 add an LR510 and theres no need for anymore voltage. Have nothing negetive to say about this. if your reading this stop wasting time and order yours today.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 9/17/10)
- Best one so far Review by Ron
- I have five PVs and i like the Omega the best, the only other thing you could ask for is a variable voltage Omega and name it the Alpha cause it would dominate all other PVs, i opened the envelope it came in thinking i would see a silver vein Omega, well i guess im color blind my eyes see pewter vein and i absolutely love it i wish my SB and my BB were this color i really wasnt looking forward to the tarnish of the silver, i was only getting a silver one for a change all my others are black. (Posted on 9/5/10)
- Great PV!!! Review by ERIC
- I love the omega... I have been using my yeti for over a year now(maybe two) and I got tired of always having to charge the batteries or bring the passthru everywhere I went. I have been using the 18650 batteries in my flashlights for years now and was wondering when the PV were going to start using them then the silver bullet came out. That was great but at the time i didnt want to pay that much money for a PV so i waited. Now the omega is out and it is super sleek and sexy so I couldnt pass it up this time. I ordered mine in silver vein. All i can say is WOW!! This thing is great!! It vapes strong and consistent until the batteries need to be charged. It vapes better than my yeti by far. Much more consistent and more vapor. The Yeti passthru seemed to burn the liquid a little and I didnt like that. So now my vapor tastes better!!! I am happy with the 3.7V, so I dont think I will be doing the 6V mod. The only complaints I have is theat there is no lockout feature to stop it from firing in the pocket, and the batteries I received were bad. I am sure that Rob will take care of this very soon, because I always hear about the great customer service he has. I am just glad that I had extra 18650s I could use from my flashlights, Otherwise, I would have been very disappointed that It didnt work when I received it. (Posted on 9/1/10)
- The King of PVs Review by Csgod0
- The omega is a brick $H)(*$%house of pv's and electronic smoking. The build quality if phenominal, and it is worth every penny. I bought the black version, and it looks very sexy. The contruction is all very neat and clean, and its very easy to service. I know you won't warranty my unit now, and I'm ok with that, but it works great at 6V. The altliquid is all very good, and i smoked my last analog in anticipation of recieving my device. I will never go back to regular smoking again, unless my batteries die :D. Thank you everyone for this, especially the RETARDED FAST shipping. Sorry, little bit of billy mays mode. (Posted on 8/21/10)
- SWEET! Review by reeds101
- I have owned all 3 models starting with the BB, then I got the BSB for the extra safety of rcr123 batteries. I loved my BSB, but it had the old spring and I was worried that the switch would someday fail on me. I waited on the Omega in the hopes of them making a black one, but to my surprise they even made one in Silver Vein! It has a textured finish that doesn't get slick to hold like the other models did. It is the best one yet! It feels so much smaller and lighter than my BSB and it hits hard! It is definitely the best mod out there. You guys ROCK! (Posted on 8/21/10)
- Awesome Review by dumbsob316
- ive been looking forward to getting one of these for a while now. i just got this in the mail the other day and i have been atached to it ever since. the style i purchased is the silver vein, it looks awesome and is way smaller than you would ever expect after seeing the picture (not a bad thing). i have had some trial and error with it, just the way i learn i guess. but once you find the juice for you it is a perfect vaping experience. the only thing i had before this was an m401 model ecig and comparing this to that is like night and day. this produces so much vapor, when im using it in a room there is basically a cloud hanging over me, thats how awesome this thing performs. im not going to say it excedes my expectations, because EVERY SINGLE review ive read has been as good as a review can get. so buying this i expected it to be the greatest thing possable to use, and it seems like that is what i have gotten. thank you so f'n much for creating such an awesome piece.if you have any doubt about buying this, dont. you wont be dissapointed at all. (Posted on 8/20/10)
- awsome device Review by Vaporman
- Just recieved my omega. I have owned many vaper devices and by far the omega makes more vapor than any other i own. my favorate piece when it works was the usb passthrough from pure@@@@@ and this kicks its but Ive only owned it for one day now but its already my favorate. It excided my expectations well worth the money if you havent decided to buy one yet just do it. (Posted on 8/17/10)
- Omega Rocks Review by JB
Chad and Rob have done it again.
This is the the epitome of vaping.
BUY IT NOW (Posted on 8/16/10)
- The Best. Review by Lunawolf
WOW. This thing is gorgeous. It can't get much better than this. It's very comfortable to hold and easy to hit. The finish is beautiful. This thing was built to last. I've had mine for a while now...ordered it about a week after it went up online and I love it. It is the nicest mod I own, and probably will be the nicest I ever own. It hits everytime. I really have no complaints about it. The battery life is phenominal. If you are undecided, stop thinking about it and order it! It will be the best 100 bucks you ever spent. Thank you also to Rob for taking the time on the phone with me that day..(the crazy chick in Maine with the bears) LOL I really enjoyed our conversaton. You went above and beyond customer service!!! I love my Omega. Altsmoke is top notch all the way. Awesome job too Chad. It's truly a piece of art. And...it's sexy as Hell too ;-)
(Posted on 8/7/10)
- Great Mod Review by acezzz
- The OMeGa is a great device with one flaw. The finish. I dont see the nickel plating lasting long because it costantly needs polished. It is otherwise flawless. (Posted on 8/7/10)
- Nice mod, with some good and bad. Review by Kevin - USN-Retired
- The good far out-weighs the bad. This thing vapes like a dream. Although, I would only recommend vaping with a atty at 6 Volts. I am currently testing a LR cartomizer at 3.7 volts. Don't vape cartos at 6 volts with the OMeGa as you will burn em up. On the downside, the OMeGa tarnishes very easily....I understand Rob will soon offer in flat black, which will solve this problem. Lastly, I was a little disappointed that I placed a $180 order and did NOT receive even one freebie! I emailed Rob and he just blew me off, not even a lousy cart, which I found highly disappointing. I mean I only served my country in the military for 22 years....oh well... (Posted on 8/4/10)
- It works great Review by Kameleon
- The Omega works great but the nickle plating is a pain to keep shinny and new looking. Mine has chipped on the outside and started from the thread area. I am working on replacing it when they get more Omega's in stock. I am hoping this can get taken care of soon. The chipping started the second day I had it. It really works great though. I am very impressed. I just wish it were chrome plated, polished or better yet black! A black Omega would be the best since it would not tarnish from your hands. Chad, please don't forget me and the emails I sent you so I can get this chipping taken care of. Thank you :) (Posted on 8/4/10)
- Omega rocks Review by Chris
- I purchased the Omega and couldn't be happier! I have used the Yeti for about 6 months and just was looking for a stronger hit and more vapor. This did the trick and the battery lasts a long time! I simply love this thing! Rob is awesome and delivery is super fast! (Posted on 8/4/10)
- Good Review by Rackadisaprin
- the silver bullet was my go to device for a long long time, so when i saw the omega i had to have it. its a superbly built device that is extremely sleek and innovative. my only dislike is that its seems to burn hotter than all my other 6 volt mods and i dont like that. fortunately it runs at 3.7 also so thats how ive been using it and i have no other complaints at all. its moderately priced compared to what seems to be the new fad of 150+ highly recommended (Posted on 8/4/10)
- Quality we've come to expect from Altsmoke Review by Klowry
- Rock solid device that also looks amazing. I would highly recommend. (Posted on 7/20/10)
- just killer! Review by takeitbeyotch
- awesome pv. use to have silver bullet and just stumbled across the new omega on the ecf. had to have it, the silver bullet evolution is how i see it.no switch, all mechanical,very scratch resistant "had mine 2 weeks and no scratches". very well engineered eery thing slides very nice.only thing i do suggest and no offense to chad, is too dis assemble the head and lightly noalox the moving parts. just makes it slide that much better. 10 out of 10 in my book. thanks chad, will be waiting for the next beast you dream up! (Posted on 7/19/10)
- THE OMEGA 5***** GOLD Stars!!!!!!!!!! Review by TRP OPERATOR45
I admit it! I am a very Hardcore heavy Vapor! I have a nice collection of devices. I really punish devices and put them through the paces. When it comes to quality and performance I always order from ALTSMOKE! Now whith all the tasty juice and cartos it's one stop shopping!
I thought when I got my SB and my GGTS I found my PV's with all the bling I wanted. But the OMEGA out shines them all. Seriously folks you could shave in the mirror finish!
It really does feel a lot smaller in the hand than the SB. The top button is AMAZING and so easy to use. I have not had it go off in my pocket and I take it everywhere. And the OMEGA starting at half the price of the GGTS this is a super deal! No offense GGTS but your going on the shelf for awhile! lol...
So now, I have to ask myself what can ALTSMOKE do to top this? I am sure they are already in their secret bunker working on it! I can only say that this is by far the best PV for 3.7v or 6v on the market. Period! Also I need to mention the great customer service! You Kickass!
Thank you Chad! you do an AMAZING job on all the MODS, Thank you Rob and all the great people at ALTSMOKE! I raise my Baddass OMEGA to you all!
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase!
Customer for Life,
-Bill (Posted on 7/18/10)
- Worth the hype! Review by Symmetric
Since I have no intention of purchasing 10 different battery solutions for my PV/E-Cigs, I knwe that my next purchase would have to both 'scratch the itch' and satisfy my craving to keep up with the Jones's. I was on the fence, looking at a lot of different PV's, but all of them had one thing or another that I would have to settle on... Until I saw the Omega. Interesting design and mechanism, great airflow with carts and atomizers, not to mention it looks REALLY COOL!
now if I could just decide whether to polish it or leave it tarnished... it looks sweet both ways... (Posted on 7/18/10)
- A+ Review by Vapn
- This is one of those mods that needs to be in everyone's collection. The mechanical operation of this model is unique and very easy to operate. I weld and wear heavy gloves so this style button really works well for me. Couldn't be happier with the finish with it's high polished nickel it stands out as one of my favorite mods that will last a lifetime. Thanks so much Chad and Rob for working so hard to bring such a nice heavy duty PV to market. (Posted on 7/18/10)
- Well Worth It, You Need You To Own This Review by James
I just my Omega 2 days ago and i couldn't be happier with it. It is just AWESOME way better than i was expecting.
I can't see me buying another mod cause i really doubt it can get any better than this.
The 18560 battery lasts about 1 day and a half just insane.
And it hits like a camp every single time. This will be the best PV on the market for a long time to come.
And it's also just a masterpiece it is beautifully engineered and crafted with a nickel finish that's just lovely to look at.
Amazing job on this one Rob & Chad. (Posted on 7/16/10)
- Omega Outstanding Review by Kathleen K
I have the SB, BB, and 510. All are great products! The SB and BB are great quality.
I bought the Omega without knowing anything about it as it was not shown on the site at the time I bought it.
It feels wonderful in the hands and the quality is more than worth the price. It happens to be very good looking as well. The plating makes it nice for keeping it glowing and shinny. I have severe arthritis in my hands and find the switch can be painful. It is not hard to push, just painful with my condition. I can use it for short periods of time and I really love the easy draw and great vapor.
Please Note* when I got mine there were no instructions and I thought the top needed to come off to get to the battery. Well finally saw the video, a very good video, on how to take the top off properly. We got it back together after the video and I think it is a superior product. Just don't take the top off without watching the video!
The products that Alt Smoke carries has been of the best quality and the customer service is better than top-notch.
If you are looking for the best quality in a product, you can't go wrong. (Posted on 7/16/10)
- It is really great Review by WPC3
- True, true, true - what has been said about the Omega. Watching a video of the mechanical switch, I wondered if it wouldn't pull the cart. from one's lips. (LOL - It doesn't.) The only different thing I can say is: yea, this is more expensive than some PVs, BUT in-stock delivery is amazingly fast (great for impatient persons like myself), and I am committed to buying quality, and I am willing to pay for it. I've been so impressed by the reliability and performance of the SB & BB, it was too tempting (and easy) to order this shiny, stylish, light-weight, vapor producer. No regrets here. (Posted on 7/13/10)
- BEST VAPOR EVE Review by Kyle
One battery lasts two days for me.
The vapor is consitently amazing.
Its durable and as much as I hate dropping it if I'm at a bar it might happen it has and its okay.
Maintnence (someone correct that spelling- Super easy.
Best quality I have ever seen I use it will a refillable cartomizer all day.
If you can get just one E-Cig stop here on this page and get this one I thought "that sure is allot of money" and it is if it wasn't a high quality product that will give you quality vapor production day in and day out so actually all things considered this is a steal!
10 out of 10 (Posted on 7/12/10)
- One Word Review by boochips
- WOW....Chad has done it again.....hands down the OMeGa is the best PV I own. Although I would NEVER give up my Silver Bullets, I would buy another one of these in a second. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- Just great! Review by LoneWolf
- I own 2 Silver bullets, I have had my Omega for 3 days now and all I can say is WOW! When I thought the Silver Bullet was the best out there (And it is!) Now comes this beauty. 6V vaping has never been better, and the switch is just kick A$$! I am getting stronger vapes on this due to the "Hot Springs" and the look and feel is almost astonishing. Its much lighter than the Silver Bullet, and i just cant say enough about the top switch, it is a great design. If some of you are worried about it going off in your pocket, don't be, I have carried this thing in my pocket for 3, 12 hour work days and have not had a problem. You guys have amazed me once again with one of the most beautifully designed, well put together PV that will be at the top of my collections for life! Thanks for the wonderful products, and the superior customer support and fast shipping. For those of you thinking about getting one, let this review be your deciding factor, just get it, you wont regret this purchase! Much Love from St. Louis! --LoneWolf (Posted on 7/4/10)
- OMEGAMAZING Review by yuckfeez
- Im really happy with my new Omega. the contoured body is very stylish and functional, makes for a nice comfy grip.. The actuating switch is very easy to get used too and is actually alot more comfortable than using a standard side mounted switch imo...Honestly if i could only have one mod this would be it!! dont sleep on the OMEGA! (Posted on 7/3/10)
- Work Of Art!!! Review by Doots
This mod is a total work of art..
It is a beautiful vaping machine on steroids!
A must have for any serious vaper..
(Posted on 7/3/10)
- Incredible PV Review by Motox
- Just when you thought you couldn't improve on the durable and timeless quality of the Silver Bullet, along comes the Omega. Incredible shiny finish that seems to repel fingerprints. Very unique switch that just feels automatic in use. Incredible form factor with a very subtle taper to the body that seems designed for the hand. This device begs to be held :) Very similar overall size to the Silver Bullet, but feels lighter in the hand. I was a good boy and initially used it with the 18650, but I had to fire 'er up with 6v - absolutely incredible vaping experience. Similar high quality experience to the Silver Bullet, but definitely a step up (if that is possible). Extremely satisfied, and the customer service from Altsmoke is second to none. From order to delivery, the experience was superior! (Posted on 7/1/10)
- Sexy Review by seekauff
- Awesome device. I just had to order the new Omega without seeing it. I did read the description from Rob. My husband swiped it from me the minute it arrived in the mail to take back to work with him for "show and tell". I suspect Rob will be getting more orders. Sleek, shiny, light, truly amazing. Another great product from AltSmoke!! (Posted on 7/1/10)
- Very Happy Review by Wench
- Lightweight, super thrilled with it. Grab one, you'll love it. (Posted on 6/30/10)
- awsome Review by 5th element
- i love my omega!! get one =) (Posted on 6/29/10)