Volt - Standard Starter Kit
Our Volt Basic Starter Kit offers the best of everything.
Includes everything you need to get off to a great start.
TWO rechargeable lithium ion batteries
FIVE Filter Tips in selected Flavor and Strength.
ONE USB Charger
ONE USB Wall Adapter
THREE Month Warranty!
300 charging cycles
Regulated 3.6 volts
7 second cutoff time
Battery width 9mm
1ml e-liquid capacity
Soft end cap
2.8 ohms approximately
5 volts (DC)
Output Voltage: 5 volts (DC)
Input Current: 500 mA
Output Current: 150 mA
USB Charger Length:47 mm
USB Charger Width:19 mm
USB Wall Adapter:
Charger Logo: G6
Input Voltage: 100 - 240 volts (AC)
Output Voltage: 5 volts (DC)
Charger Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Output Current:500 mAh
Length: 64 mm
Wall Charger Width: 58 mm
Volt Instruction Manual: Click Here!
All of our autos are "sealed/drip resistant automatics" (Smokeless Image was the innovator of this technology). The differences as outlined in the video above between the VOLT Sealed Automatics and the VOLT Manual batteries are as follows:
VOLT Sealed Automatics: You just have to inhale to get vapor. They are resistant to nicquid (eliquid) getting inside but are not eliquid proof.
VOLT Manual Batteries: You have to press a button to get vapor but they are completely nicquid (eliquid) proof.
The determining factor of which battery is best for you is if you plan on refilling your carotmizers or not, and what amount of caution you want to take when you do. Nicquid (e-liquid) in a battery will void the warranty.
Cleaning and maintenance of your VOLT batteries is VERY important to keep your VOLT like new! Here is a demonstration video of proper VOLT battery care:
- The batteries & cartridges last a long time and inhaling is silky smooth---very easy to inhale Review by Francoise
- Exceeded All My Expectations Review by Meg
- Great Starter Product Review by Ron
- Don't judge e-Cigs based on the crap sold at gas stations or Walmart. You get what you pay for. This is a perfect starter kit. I have used is for 20 days now... If you are concerned about how to make vaping work GET THIS PRODUCT. It is super simple. The carts are pre-filled and all you have to do is screw it on and smoke. You can refill the carts. Not the smoothest task but way cheaper. I suggest getting a couple of the sample packs to start. A note on customer service. I dropped my tiny charger in the middle of a snowstorm and it was gone forever. There wasn't one on the site to replace it. So I emailed in a panic. Altsmoke sent me one within 3 days free of charge because it wasn't on the site... Over all great experience. I just ordered the low and zero nicotine refills because it is going so well. Also don't be afraid to call the guys at Altsmoke. They are super helpful. (Posted on 1/25/13)
- it's decent Review by nick
- I bought this once I discovered e-cigs because I did not feel that I did not want anything too complicated. After using this vs other options on the market I've come to the conclusion that I do want something more complicated as they are not complicated at all once you learn to use it. I use other options when at home but I take this with me when I'm driving, at the airport, or on the street when I do not want to get stopped by the police for using a contraption that looks like something else. One of my batteries with the kit came doa, altsmoke replaced it no questions asked and had a new one at my doorstep in a couple of days. The cartomizers for this unit are awesome as well, it is a pity they don't work with any of my other devices. (Posted on 1/19/13)
- look no more.......... Review by jamie
- I wasnt going to "waste my money on some fake cigarett" and continued smoking until my surprise! volt came in the mail this past September . My son bought it for me for my birthday,and I only tried it because he kept saying how much I would like it. Him and his girlfriend started vaping and suggested that I give it a try. Even as I was reading the directions and screwing on my carto for the first time I was thinking to my self that I wished he hadn't spent his money because "I new that it was crap and he got suckered" Well the day it came I had just finished smoking and he called me in the house and said "Happy birthday" sat with me ,showed me a few things then said give it a try. I looked at him still thinking what a waste,took a puff AND WOW I am still shocked. I now have a mod,2 volts and at least 15 different flavors. The 555 flavor is my baby.If your reading this then you are interested but still unsure,and that's OK. I'm spending some of my time out of gratitude for my son to share with others who are thinking like I did because you may not be lucky enough to get a volt as a gift and may never even try it. I know that if it was'nt for his gift and the volts quality I would still be smoking. And when was the last time you walked into a store and said give me a pack of 555 or banana,mango,choc,ect..... I could go on and on but I wont. Just give it a try.................. Jamie (Posted on 11/9/12)