The wattage can be adjusted with the rotational wheel to 6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W, and 12.5W Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories
Battery Level Indicator
The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via Green, Yellow, and Red LED light.
Green = Fully Charged
Yellow = Half Discharged
Red = Charge Needed
High compatibility 510 connector
Will fit iClear10, iClear16, and iClear30 clearomizers, as well as standard 510 threaded atomizer.
ON/OFF Battery Switch
Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery.
Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device.
The iTaste 134 supports rechargeable 18650 batteries.
Special Note: Since this is a Mod the over-fastening of atomizers, cartomizers, tanks, etc may cause damage to the center post of the device. This could cause damage to the device and may cause a short. This will cause the battery to discharge and may potentially cause the battery to vent. The device does have Vent Holes in case this happens. We do recommend properly storing the batteries when the device is not in use.
Mod Caution Notes:
- Never store a mod in your pocket, purse or anywhere else that may allow the Mod to activate.
- This mod does have built in protection but if mishandled, or damaged could cause the circuit to fail.
- Never submerge the device or battery under water, or expose to excess moisture.
- Avoid over tightening atomizers, cartomizers, RBA's, and Tanks on to the threading of the device. Finger tip tight is good enough and does not need to be cranked down all the way until it doesn't move.
- Over tightening of the battery cap or head of the unit may cause the unit to continuously fire unintentionally and could damage the battery or internal components.
- Use caution when storing Mods, we do recommend removing the battery and storing the battery in a Battery Case
- When using RBA's on these devices, make sure that your RBA is properly built without shorts and that the battery you are using is able to handle the resistance. We do not recommend using atomizers on this device below 1.5ohms.
- When using Rebuildable Atomizers (RBA) make sure that you use a OHM tester to verify that there isn't a short before using.
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- couldn't be happier Review by bradb
- In for the long haul... Review by DB
It's sturdy, reliable, battery and tanks work all day, and is just a great unit. Of course it's bulky but if that's not a deal breaker for you, then go for it. Also, no complicated button sequences to change wattage or turn off or on. Just 3 clicks to turn unit on or off and rotating dial to change wattage. Clean and simple!
However, to be honest, now that the 134 Mini has been released...that might be a more suitable option for most folks.
All in all, it does what I expect it to do and it does it really well...
5 of 5! (Posted on 4/1/14)
- its great Review by tonester
used them all (Posted on 12/23/13)
- Excellent mod. Review by Judah
Performance wise, it just works. Perfectly at that. Yeah, it does't count my puffs, give me the date and time or anything else like that. But that's why I love this mod so much. It's just simple. Spin the circle to the desired wattage you want, and enjoy. I can see when my battery is low on life because of the handy color changing button and I get constant, flawless performance. This is everything you need when looking for an 18650 sized mod.
Plus it comes with a cool case.
(Posted on 12/4/13)