Freemax Starre Pro Tank Kit
Warning: The Starre Pro includes Sub-Ohm Nickel heads. Please ensure to use a regulated device made for Temperature control paired with batteries that can handle the amps if you intend to use Nickel replacement heads.
The Starre Pro offers many great new features!
Top Fill Design: Turning the bottom of drip to to the ON position and unscrewing the top of the tank will show two large holes to use to refill the tank. After refilling, secure the top cap back onto the tank body and twist the bottom of the drip tip to the OFF position. (If the valve is left in the on position, the tank will leak)
Drip Tip Airflow: Turn the drip tip to further fine tune this tank to your airflow needs.
Updated base and Airflow Control: 8 position air flow control with position clicking.
Compatible with Starre DVC Kanthal and Nickel Replacement heads.
1x Starre pro
1x Starre DVC Nickel Head (For Temperature Control ONLY)
1x Starre DVC Kanthal Head
1x User Manual
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects..- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.