Silver Bullet/Omega - Replacement Hot Spring
- Whats inside the box?
1 - Silver Bullet Hot SPring
Why Buy This Model?
- Its a spring... Review by Clypto
I got this for a Vamo as recommended from ECF. It did eliminate the extreme rattle and the Vamo will now fire everytime the button is pressed instantly which is what I wanted. My bottom cap no longer is on the hot side when I am constantly vaping with my Vamo either now.
As for increased vapor, I havent noticed a difference in vaping at all. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- awsome Review by Mason
- going from the coil that came with my sb to this one is a world of difference! (Posted on 2/11/12)
- works with indulgence Review by smbray
- I bought 2 of these to use in the standard and extended cup on the indulgence and they work great,perfect fit.tons of vapor now (Posted on 1/14/11)
- Worth the money Review by Jon
- I just got my new hot spring and I haven't had time to check any voltage gain, but I can definitely tell you,it produces more and warmer vapor. Money well spent in my book. (Posted on 1/6/11)
- Amazing! - Must have. Review by James - Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- I'm running the Hot Spring @ 6.0v with zero issues on my new Silver Bullet, because it came with my unit, and they knew I would be running 6.0v with it, so it must be a good thing to use even @ 6.0v. And creates insane amounts of vapor, without the Cartomizer ever getting hot. (Posted on 10/24/10)
- Hot Spring Review by The Noble Savage
- Mine came with the spring, so I dont know what it is like with the old coil. Regardless the silver bullet rules!!! (Posted on 7/28/10)
- Wow, what a difference! Review by email@example.com
- I could not understand why my SB seemed to be missing a little something. I heard about the new spring and bought it. The new spring has really revived this device. I had not been using this device very often and now I am using it daily. Thanks guys at altsmoke. (Posted on 7/12/10)
- Awesome Update!!! Review by Xx92JWW86xX
- All i have to say was this was well worth the $2.29. On my SB it seems that the hit is stronger and more flavorful versus the old spring. Anyone considering it you wont regret it and common it $2 bucks plus shipping and easy quick upgrade. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- sweeeeet Review by Trishelle
- I really have no idea why this hot spring works... but I LOVE it!!!! (Posted on 6/22/10)
- The Hot Spring Review by Kenny
- Works Great Get More Vaper From Your 3.7 Volt Vape (Posted on 6/11/10)
- Well Bought Upgrade Review by Mark
- If you own an older SB with the steel spring this is a inexpensive way to boost your 3.7v vaping. (Posted on 5/28/10)
- Easy performance part Review by Jaide
- I tested an increase of 0.4 volts under load with this hot spring in place of the old silver one. This cheap part is well worth it. (Posted on 5/25/10)
- Great! Review by David
- These springs definitely add some kick to both the Silver Bullet and the BB! (Posted on 5/24/10)
- The difference is night and day! Review by MATTHEW
My first SB rocked at 6v, but not so much at 3.7v. My BB at 3.7v made my SB seem silly. But... my second SB blew the BB away.
Ok, what the heck is going on here??? It's the spring! If you have a steel spring, get the BB 'hot' spring. Lower resistance = more vapor, flavor, and enjoyment.
If you have a steel spring, get one of these today for your SB. The price is right, and the difference is night and day.
P.S. I recommend keeping the steel springs for 6v because the higher resistance seems right at higher voltage. (Posted on 5/15/10)