- Vape Heaven Review by TXVinylJunkie
The BB is awesome! It holds a charge for a long while with the Trust Fire batteries. The button is spot on; always produces good vape. Best purchase yet! Thanks Rob!
-TXVinylJunkie (Posted on 7/11/10)
- Love the BB Review by Drue
- I have used several different PV's and I have to say this is by far the best one. The sze is perfect and I love the button location. I like it so much that I bought a second one. The batteries are doing nicely for me.I buy my empty carto's from Altsmoke, I have tried others but these work better for me. So the combination my BB and the carto's are a winning team. I love working with this company, their service is great. You cannot go wrong with the BB. (Posted on 7/11/10)
- Great little PV Review by Redalert
- I bought the BB because I wanted a Pv that would carry a battery that would last more than 45 minutes and would work every time. Also being very tough was a requirement. Hearing all the rave reviews about Rob and Chad, I decided to go with Altsmoke, and the BB for portability. I couldnt have a made a better choice. Works everytime, low maintenance, and is flawles in construction. Liked it so much, a week later I ordered the BSB for home use! (Posted on 7/8/10)
- wow Review by satb813
- got my silver bb about 3 weeks ago. can i just say amazing? this thing is a beast in a small package. i'm basically a chain vaporererer :) and i've had no problems bringing an extra set of batteries with me and 15 hours...i'm good. this thing fits in a pocket with no problem and in my backpack. no worries about misfiring. it's just absolutely amazing. i'm planning on getting another...just in case i actually kill it...which i seriously doubt. i've dropped this soooooo many times and like a timex...keeps on tickin...xoxo bb!!!! (Posted on 7/8/10)
- Good eCig, bad finish. Review by Argent009
- I got my BB several months ago and it still works like a champ, my only issue with it is that the crinkle finish (which was the only option available at the time) is flaking off really badly. But that's no reflection on its performance. I have the BB, the SB and the GG Trans plus 8 or 10 standard eCigs, of them all I think I use the BB the most, followed by the SB or the GG Trans, you can't really go wrong with these puppies. (Posted on 7/7/10)
- BB #1, 8th wonder of the PV world Review by tumbafox
4 months ago I was smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day until my x-wife suggested that I try an e-cigarette. My daughter gave me an ultimatum. Had to quit.
Coincidentally I met a new friend who happens to be a vaperer. Ironlung took me to a Vapers forum meeting in Bethpage where I learned the whole game; well almost the whole game.
I wanted a strong throat hit, lung hit and long battery life. To make a long story short, I wound up with my own extra large chip case in short order. I now own a Silver Bullet, a BB, a screwdriver, a tornado and a 510 kit.
I also got into mixing my own juice and stockpiling, waiting for doomsday legislation to pass.
In the end, the BB and the tornado are my favorites. The BB is a beautiful instrument to behold. Heavy duty strong aluminum construction. Beautiful contoured switch. I have dropped the thing about a hundred times and she still works perfect without a scratch visible to the naked eye. The BB is my main home and secondary going out vaping device. I use the Tornado for outings and carry my BB as a backup. The tornado looks more like a regular cigarette so I feel less socially awkward using it in public than the BB.
The BB leaves me in awe, super battery life, durability and the tremendous throat hit that I love. Actually it is very hard to say which one (BB or Tornado) I would give up if I had to. I am thinking of buying a second BB just in case I go into total vaping arrrest some day when nothing seems to work right. Very often all my e-cigs seem to fail all at once (due to lack of cleaning) but the BB keeps going.
Regards, keep vaping on
(Posted on 6/29/10)
- Great choice for my first specialty PV Review by Rob F
- The BB is my first specialty made PV. I had done a good amount of research in finding a PV that best suits my everyday needs. This is the one for everything i need a PV for. The compact size, the precision of the machining and the durable, perfect choice of buttons make this product the total package for anyone who vapes. (Posted on 6/20/10)
- Very Happy Review by christian
- Got this in the mail today and I am very happy. I got the pass thru and it to is very top quality. I am already using it and love it! Build quality is exellent. Prompt shipping and alt smoke is quick to respond to emails too. (Posted on 6/18/10)
- I LIKE it! Review by Jim
I only started using ecigs a couple of months ago, and started lurking in a forum at the same time. I moved from one type to another in the first few weeks, and finally settled on 510s, but did not appreciate the battery life, or the battery replacement costs for any small ecig.
I love the BB. The size is very reasonable, vapor production is terrific with either a 510 atty or a 510 cartomizer. The build quality is very good indeed - a nice solid unit.
The only thing that keeps me from giving it a 10 out of 10 is a minor issue that seems to cause the battery to lose contact if it is jarred even modestly. But then, I just unscrew the battery case, wiggle it a little, and all is well.
A great product, and much appreciated! (Posted on 6/12/10)
- great so far Review by gremich
I am really pleased with the BB i got from Rob. So far so good! I've been currently vaping the VP2 and it has been good, except for the last two weeks. Went with the BB after reading many posts and am most pleased with it. The VP2 has been somewhat annoying, in that it has stopped producing vapor on a consistent basis for sometime! I have had to pull the inner-workings outward for some time now! they even have supplied a small screwdriver for this purpose! I don't think that after spending app. &100.00 on a device that I should have to pay 1/3 of the purchase price to have it repaired!!. Perhaps I'm expecting too much, or hoping that the BB exceeds the VP2. Hopefully So.
Gremich (Posted on 6/8/10)