- A Must Have! A+ - Amazing. Review by James - Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The best 3.7 (4.1v with Hot Spring if I'm not mistaken), device on the market hands down. It fits so well in your hands, and vapes out of this world. I Cartomize 100% of the time (Low Resistance with 3.x 4.x) - And man, this things put's out blooms of amazing vapor. Even the inhale is great. It's not quite up to par with a 6.0v device of course for that nice throat hit and nice buzz effect, but gets the job done that's for sure. Don't hesitate, it's a must have. I recommend Silver Vein (Much more durable, and extremely sexy in person, pictures don't do justice at all). (Posted on 12/1/10)
- Super Mod Review by james
I have several different mods, the BB is my main vape. Just about all of my other mods need a lot of maintenance. Most of which centers around their switch assy's.
The BB is the best 3.7 and 5 volt mod available. I do favor the 14500 battery and Altsmoke's protected battery works great.
Highly recommend the BB. (Posted on 11/27/10)
- Best 3.7v device on the market, period. Simply amazing. Review by Evil Genius - Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- This device, especially with the Hot Spring, is simply amazing, and I was once a collector, but no longer. I sold off all my devices (I use to own practically, every mod on the market, almost, ect.). Now I just own, two Silver Bullets (One Chrome, One Silver Vein, both @ 6.0v with Standard Springs on RCR123As), and The BB. No longer a collector, as my needs are finally met, and know exactly what and that's what I own now, all from Altsmoke. Best devices on the market, also, Silver Vein is simply amazing, pictures don't do justice. It's beautiful in person. (Posted on 11/13/10)
- black silver bullet's little bro! Review by michael
- I ordered the black silver bullet and the omega at the same time and was impressed with the vapor production using a standard 510 atty-battery life is great,and the quality is awsome.I ordered the black bb and three days later I was vapin' like a madman.THIS THING ROCKS--buy one now'you won't regret it!! (Posted on 11/2/10)
- Well worth the $$$ Review by Norwood
- I originally started oin the Joye510! It was effective but lacked the ability to bring out the fullness in some flavors. But, the BB WORKS like a champ at its 3.7 volts. Added a LR atomizer and some drip tips to the order and not only do I use LESS juice, but I can taste it better. Fastest shipper I have dealt with. A++++++++++ (Posted on 10/26/10)
- Very nice Review by Ron
- Very pleased love the big button it produces very good vapor with a regular 510 atomizer. (Posted on 9/5/10)
- email@example.com Review by Ron
- Very pleased love the big button it produces really good vapor with a regular 510 atomizer. (Posted on 9/5/10)
- Love it; if Ican get my hands on it. Review by Michael
My wife snagged my BB. When she doesn't have it, I put it on my PassThru for the BB, and 5 and 6v with cartomizers; wow! Can't beat it.
She could tell you how it is so reliable and safe at 3.7v with the 14500 rechargeable battery.
I will give it a shot with the protected CR2's (if they fit) and I know that is at my own risk. (Posted on 8/26/10)
- Love my BB! Review by Diane
- I am very pleased with the way my BB is holding up. A fresh battery will last me 24 to 36 hours so I never have to worry about whether or not a charge will last all day if I am going to be out and about and I don't have to take a spare with me. The only thing I don't like about the BB is it's weight and size. When you guys figure out how to pack this much battery power into a vaping device the size of a regular cigarette you will be sitting on a gold mine! (Posted on 8/19/10)
- My preferred device. Review by Oddone
- I've tried many different devices and this one is superior in every way. It's comfortable, sleek, and uses my preferred battery. I've had mine about a month and I thought the button was broken for a bit but got it working again and it hadn't left my hand till my wife claimed it as her own yesterday....so Chad...Rob looks like you'll be getting another sale soon. (Posted on 8/1/10)