- Awsome products Review by HannibalB
- The Silver Bullet is by far the best PV I have ever tried. Quality and great customer service puts Altsmoke on the top of my list for esmoking needs. Oh and the adapters? Almost better than the SB itself...almost. I highly recommend Altsmoke!!! (Posted on 11/10/09)
- 10 outa 10 the SB gets a 10+ Review by jeffcmfrt
I am new to e-cigerette's and have been a cigerette smoker for over 20 yrs until now! I have made a few mods myself both batery & passthrough's and just had to see what all the talk about the SB was for myself and why people thought this device was over and above & better compared to the others available today. Now I know! The SB simply rock's! It is built rock solid and as for the quality and craftsmanship it simply can't get any better!.... But wait it does.... let's talk about the performance which amazes me and then the versility of being able to use the adaptors for the 801 & 901 atomizers also just makes it that much sweeter!
I wanted to try the different types of e-cigeretts... and what better way to do so! If you are considering this purchase don't hesitate! You will be glad you did. I am compleatly content now and have no reason to even continue different mods as it doest get any better then this!
Thanks Altsmoke with your quality products & customer service and support you have raised the bar ......and in my opinion other companies can learn a lot of how to do buisness from you guys at Altsmoke (Posted on 11/6/09)
- What can I say Review by Kevin
THe SB is the best thing that I have bought in the E-cig world. I was about to give up on e-cigs until I bought the SB. THe 3.7v that it came with was a ton better than any of the 901 and the 510s I was using at the time. I have since move to the 6v batt and you can't go wrong.
The SB is a well built product. Thanks alt smoke...... (Posted on 11/5/09)
- 9.9 out of 10 Review by Brian
Of all the esmoking devices I've tried the silver bullet is definitely at the top of the list. This is clearly a superior product. I am currently using the silver bullet with a 3000 mah battery, which is considerably more powerful than what is supplied by the manufacturer. I am using 510 - Titan atomizers. I have been using it now for two weeks.
At least 24 hour vape time (3 to 4 ml juice) between battery changes.
Superior (incredible actually) manufacturing. I have a considerable manufacturing background and can say without a doubt that this is the best manufactured e-smoking product I've seen. The thread fit is pristine between the top and bottom which is a clear indicator of the overall quality of the unit.
Very good vapor production (at least with a 3000 mah battery.) The atomizer seems to run hotter, but I have seen no atty failures since changing over to the silver bullet.
The shiny finish is very fragile. It would be nice to see other options such as an anodized finish, or maybe a brushed chrome, that wouldn't show wear quite as much.
With the 3000 mah battery (this may be different with a stock battery) the atomizer runs hotter. I've started dripping, as opposed to using carts, because the cart wadding tends to brown quickly from the heat. [This is a con only that it tends to smoke cart wadding faster. This is also a pro, in that the added heat makes the vapor production better.]
It's huge! However, with current technology it's the only way to hold a sufficient size battery to vape all day. This isn't a con so much as it is a limitation of current technology.
The silver bullet is definitely at the top in terms of what is available today for vapors. I've tried many styles and I'd have saved a lot of money if I just started with juice, a couple of 510 attys, and the silver bullet. This is clearly a well thought out and designed product that is the very top of the line.
I don't think that a serious vapor could go wrong with the silver bullet. (Posted on 11/5/09)
- Fantastic Review by Aerin
My Silver Bullet is fantastic. I initially purchased it to use at home because I thought it would be too large to carry around. It fits easily in a pocket and I haven't used any of my oher ecigs since I got it. The button is comfortable and easy to use. Vapor production is very good with an 18650 battery. I haven't tried using 2 batteries for 6v yet. I haven't done a time test to see how long a battery lasts as I just swap out batteries ever day or two. I can say that I've never run out of power.
Service was good. I got a pre-order and it shipped when it was supposed to. I ordered a 501-->801 adapter that was faulty. I sent an email and received a replacement a couple days later.
Overall I am thrilled with my purchase, it is well worth the price, (Posted on 11/3/09)
- Silver Bullet Review by flip7990
I am probably the only one that is not as impressed with the SB. I actually still prefer the 510 I have. The SB is built very nicely, and the switch does feel very high quality. The reasons I am a bit disappointed is the overall size is larger than I had expected. The 3.7 volt battery does last a whole day at work, but there is a lack of throat hit after work. Even though the throat hit slowly decreases, the vapor still seems to be the same. As for the 6v vaping, it seems to burn my thoat more than a really strong throat hit. The flavor is not as good at 6v, mostly just burnt taste, but I have yet to try any high-voltage juice.
Overall, it is a quality built pv, just not the right on for me. (Posted on 10/30/09)
- Very pleased with the SB Review by William
I have just been using it for 2 full days but I must say that it is doing extremely well. Needless to say, I'm very pleased.
Given the quality construction of the product I expect it will last a very long time.
Now if someone will put as much effort into making quality atomizers we might have this thing whipped.
Great Job, the Silver Bullet really does work.
Thanks again, Bill M.
(Posted on 10/29/09)
- Silver Bullet Review by Fernando
- This is by Faaaaar the best PV I own. I think the search is finally over. I have a few e-cigs and mods (Janty Stick, Prodigy, The GG) and this is by far the best on vapor production, throat hit and consistency. I was not convinced about the 510 but the SB sold me out. Thank you !!! (Posted on 10/29/09)
- It's a great device! Review by David F
- The quality of the Silver Bullet is terrific, as is the design - simple, well put together, looks great. Elegant in a functional way sort of way. And battery life is just the tops on the 3.7 2400mah version. Lasts for hours and hours of heavy vaping. Just so much better than having to change batteries every hour or less from the regular 510 manual batteries. Highly recommend the Silver Bullet to those that are tired of constantly changing and charging batteries. (Posted on 10/29/09)
- Flawless Review by boochips
- A beautiful work of art as well as being the best PV I own....I LOVE it. It is flawless in every way. Buy one and you won't regret it for a second. You will wonder why you waited so long and wasted so much money on all the rest. (Posted on 10/28/09)