Vision Clearomizer - Version 3
- Bang for your buck! Review by Craig
- Awesome Experience Review by OIIIIIO
I am so far very impressed with flavor and vapor production from this little gizmo. No more wasted juice from bad carts and much more flavor and vapor. I haven't tried the 1.8 atty yet, but I'm sure I'll have to dial the voltage down when I do.
(Posted on 8/28/13)
- great, but be careful Review by Heather
- Hits good & durable Review by Sam
Lots of smoke and flavor out of this one, plus it wont break so easy. This clearo is top notch for a cheapo.
I bent one of mine like a banana and it still works fine after I straitened it. The heads can be taken off and cleaned instead of replaced in a pinch. Lots of flavor and vapor. Again, awesome cheapo. (Posted on 6/6/13)
- Epic! Review by Theresa
- Disposables were all I had ever used before these. Some of them would last 2 weeks before they started to leak and some would begin to leak after an hour. having clearomizers like this are EPIC! They last forever and the heads are cheap and easy to replace ^_^ (Posted on 4/26/13)
- great Review by tw
- just got mine in the mail. i love that the replacement heads are cheap. had a little juice get in my mouth, but it may have been my fault. good vapor and exceptional throat hit (Posted on 3/27/13)
- Nice Review by Brett
Decent warm hit with plenty of vapor. Flavor is good. Not too airy. Easy to disassemble and put back together. Shipping was fast and altsmoke customer service was all over my questions that i had. Definitely will be picking up some more of these when they come back in stock.
Do yourself a favor and pick up a few.
(Posted on 3/27/13)
- Great value! Review by Jessica
- I have found this clearomizer to be a great value for the money. They last a long time with proper care and the refill heads are affordable too. Great color selection! (Posted on 2/19/13)
- Great Review by Rick B.
These are the first Clearomizers that I have tried. I got 2 Black ones with a couple spare 2.8 heads. I had only used Cartomizers before and I am definitely liking these more. Very easy to fill and you can see when you need to add more juice.
The Black is slightly hard to see through sometimes but it looks great on my Black eGo Twist.
I definitely recommend these if you are thinking of trying out Clearomizers. (Posted on 2/14/13)
- Perfect! Review by Cameron
I started out using the Smok Mega Dual Coil Cartos that came with my starter kit, and after using them for a while, I felt like the experience should be better. So, after a little research, I came across the CE4's (here it's called the Vision 3 Clearomizer). It got good reviews and since it could be broken down and each piece replaced, I thought it would be a cheaper option in the long run, so I ordered two.
Well, I just received them this afternoon and I will agree with all the positive reviews - these are excellent! I am using a 100% VG juice from JC (Red Oak - Domestic), which is actually a pretty thin juice, and I am having a great experience: huge vapor, nice flavor, and a decent throat hit (this seems a little lacking when compared to the DCCs I was using, but it's still decent). I also ordered the RY4 (PG) from here (should be here in a couple of days) and I am expecting great things from this Clearomizer. In fact, I like the clearomizer so much, I order 3 replacements heads, which according to reviews, I won't need for a while (you can clean and dry-burn these to a like-new state).
My setup is this clearomizer, with the standard 2.8ohm head, and an Ego 650mah battery ... perfect combo! (Posted on 2/13/13)