510 Replacement Atomizer
- its a tank Review by tony
been running this guy at 4.2 v. put thick dark juice in it, cleaned it in ways it should NOT be cleaned, and debriged it. was my first atty and still works great. deffinatley worth the price
(Posted on 3/20/13)
- Get The V2.1 That is just my opinion Review by Leslie
- I tried this atomizer and I am not impressed. I am used to the V2.1 and this one doesn't even compare. It is like a V2.1 that is only working at less than half capacity. The color is not as shown either. I am going back to the V2.1 sold here at Altsmoke. (Posted on 6/24/12)
- Very reliable Review by Aaron
These atties are capable of lasting weeks - at least a month if used and cared for properly.
The pack of atomizers I received were 2.3 ohms, and pack one hell of a punch.
For direct drippers, I recommend putting in 2 or 3 drops at a time. I flooded my first atomizer, blew it out, cut the number of drops down to 2 or 3 and had no future problems. Also, cart users should have no problems.
Remember to keep it wet - the atomizer, that is (Posted on 6/25/11)
- ATTY's Review by Will
I have been vaping for a 15 months now, I started with the Silver bullet at 6 volts and Yeti atty on the recommendation of a friend, So I know a bit about these attys and I can tell you, When I first started I didnt know what I was doing so I went through a pack of five of these in a month.
Now that I know what I'm doing, one will last me at least three months, I have bought Chineese and other US manufacturer's atty's but I keep coming back here for the Yeti 510 because it is the best out there.
Here is what I do to keep these working for months, And remember this is for drippers.
before you screw it on, Blow it out, It has some oil on the atty that tastes unpleasant and you need to blow it out to remove most of it.
Next add 5 drops of liquid, (I USE 100%VG)
vape that a couple times and you will notice that the left over oil on the atty will burn off and you should start to taste YOUR flavor now, Once you start to taste a burn flavor add 3 drops of your liquid, Continue this process, Whenever you start tasting a different taste add 3 drops of your liquid. This will keep your atty running for months.
usually, The only time I blow out the atty again is maybe once or twice a month, And usually only to get rid of an old flavor before I use a new flavor. (Posted on 5/19/11)
- RE: A Brief Review of the: 18650 XSL 2600 Battery, The Yeti Atomizer, & Colored Drip Tips Review by Linda
First, I would like to mention that AltSmoke is a very professional, trusting and friendly company to do business with. I have never had a problem with prompt service and email reply whenever I've had a question or concern about a product, or on the rare occasion of replacement for a DOA atomizer, which sometimes is a reality.
I'm still loving the 'Bullet' and nothing in my opinion beats the 18650 battery. I purchased several for backup, and find all last a very long time on one charge. I have gone over a week on one charge, and they still are holding up on multiply recharges after three months! As far as the Yeti Atomizer, NOTHING compares! I've tried several different type atomizers, and the Yeti tops them all to how long they last, and I love the drip tips, which make for an easy no fuss, no mess, drip application product, and they last forever it seems! The various colors add a little splash of fun as well. So far, I am very pleased with the outstanding Bullet and the products mentioned in this brief review.
Thanks AltSmoke.... You ROCK! :-) (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Nice Review by Sean
What can I say about these. I buy them and they work so I am happy :)
Altsmoke is pleasure to buy things from and these atomizers seem to have a great lifespan and flavor! (Posted on 11/29/10)
- Its gonna be fine Review by Charles
I mainly use cartomizers but I wanted to try dripping so I picked up 5 of these. There is a learning curve that cost me 3 of them (operator error don't worry). I'm not very good at dripping as it turns out.
Having scared you just a little I have to say that these atomizers are very good if you know what you are doing. I gave one to a friend (who is good at dripping ) and she is still using it every day with no problems.
I'm sticking with cartos because I like them but I wouldn't hesitate to buy these atomizers they are terrific and altsmoke is the place to go for all your supplies. You can find lower prices, I have, but you'll regret the loss of the service. This is the only place I'd send my friends and family. Coworkers. Strangers. You.
Altsmoke Response: Was this used via 6v? And thanks for the great reveiw :) (Posted on 11/26/10)
- Awesome, out of this world! Review by James - Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- I decided to order one of the LR V2 Atomizers and this for my BB and Silver Bullet & Omega. I couldn't be more impressed, I've never used such an amazing Atomizer before in my life. And I'm not an Atomizer type of guy. I'm a Cartomized (Yeti-C), kinda guy 99.9% of the time. But I had to give these a shot and, they are amazing. Just as amazing as they the Yeti-C Cartomizers, Altsmoke is #1 by far! (Posted on 11/4/10)
- great atty! Review by ChRi$
- like many other people i bought attys and always seem to get half@ss vapor, or the juice wont wick to the coil. this thing works great on my omega! a stainless one with a stainless drip tip looks really professional on the omega. (Posted on 10/4/10)
- Darn fine atomizer Review by Shannon
- I have bought many atty's[and have been disappointed in a few] in the year I have vaped and this one is my favorite. I especially like the volume discount and the insanely fast shipping. I have used this atty heavily the past 3 weeks and there has been no loss in performance whatsoever. I bought this one to try, but I will be putting in another order shortly for back ups. (Posted on 9/28/10)