Joye eGo-C (Type A) - Starter Kit
This is a BRAND NEW electronic cigarette that replaces the standard cartridge or cartomizers with a Tank System. The Joye eGo-C stands for eGo Changeable which basically means that the atomizer is compromised of several items, each replaceable. The unit itself is compromised of eGo Battery, Atomizer Base, Atomizer Head, Cone and Tank Cartridge. No need to constantly drip,when you can simply pop off the top of the tank and put the liquid in. Plug & Play Redefined! The best part is this model comes with 5x Atomizer Heads!
The eGo-C Starter Kit comes complete with the following items:
2x - All NEW eGo-C 5 click on/off switch, Battery Level LED indicator 650mAh Battery!
5x - eGo-C Type A - Atomizer Head
5x - eGo-C Type A - Tank Cartridges - Clear
2x - eGo-C Type A - Atomizer Base
2x - eGo-C Type A - Cone
1x - eGo-C Specific USB Battery Charger (do not use to charge the Yeti/510 Products!)
1x - USB Wall Adapter!
- Amazing product Review by Cyd
- awsome product Review by smokeless
- From Cigarettes to the Ego C - Outstanding! Review by Danny H
- Great starter kit. This really was my first e-cig product to use. My son actually ordered the Ego C starter kit and gave it to me as a gift. He knew I was very skeptical about the e-cig. Hey, it was free to me so I gave it a try. WOW! I was shocked when I took that first drag. This thing is almost exactly like smoking my real cigarettes. I have had some issues with the atomizer base & heads that come wuth the starter kit including leakage. I have came to the realization that clearomizers are the way to go. The Altsmoke e-liquid tobacco 24 strength was almost exactly like the cigarettes I use to smoke. Actually have moved down to the 18 strength and no real cigarettes for 2 weeks. Overall, the Joyetech Ego C is a quality product. I have upgraded my battery to the 1000 mah variable battery which has performed flawlessly. (Posted on 7/24/13)
- Ya Review by William
- Yes I bought some ce4 and evod from here but now I use the twist :) and just ordered a spinner from here but the ego battery is a great back up (Posted on 6/3/13)
- Nice starter but some cons Review by William
This Ego-c is my first e-cig... For me this thing produces plenty of vapor using PG liquid from alt smoke and the taste is there all the way and throat hit. I've yet to get a dry hit like some ppl experience I believe that's due to using VG liquid, the ego c needs a thin liquid.
-nice and sleek
-pretty good battery life
- good vapor and taste
-this is my main gripe the plastic tank systems melt around the hole from the atomizer and this causes leaking, when the tanks r new there is tight seal that creats equilibrium pressure to prevent liquid from leaking, but when u take constant puffs the metal cone does get hot and the tank gets deformed and so the seal can't be maintained, and I've only had the ego for two days and I've gone through two plastic tanks.
But other than that this kit is great platform for modding or starters, you basically get two of everything so you actually get two electric cigs.
AltSmoke Response: I would contact customer service and see if there would be something as far as a better replacement. eGo Clearomizers like the CE4, T3, T2, iClear16, eVod are all better than eGo-C. Presently we don't sell a kit with these more popular setups as of 5/27/13 but they are coming. (Posted on 5/22/13)
- Fantastic Review by Denise
- I am new to all of this, only a month in. This is a great product. Just got it last night and can't say enough about it! I had a friend refer me to this site and he told me what to get, it's perfect! If your a first timer like me get this and you'll be very happy that you did. Make sure you order some liquid also, I ordered the Altliquid 555 and love it, and have just ordered more. Thank you Altsmoke! (Posted on 4/10/13)
- good kit Review by genma
did some shopping around for my first go at ecigs and altsmoke seems to have this kit for the most reasonable price, didn't want to wait for black friday but if you've been on the fence I would highly recommend snatching one up from them then. usps was slow as balls with first class rates, about 3 days late but that's not their fault.
1/5 atomizers were doa so far, not sure that qualifies for reimbursment but this seems to happen alot, hope they work on getting better qc from whoever is supplying these. I get how they're supposed to be disposable but when I buy 5 attys I expect 5 working ones, not some random percentage.
other than that everything else works perfectly, the parts are well machined and fit together/come apart pretty snugly with no trouble. I followed some reviewer advice and got silicon soft caps from elsewhere, to replace the hard ones that come with the standard tanks and I'm glad I did, highly recommend that to eliminate any chance of leaking. no mess at all with those here so far, let's hope altsmoke picks these up as well, so that we don't have to buy them elsewhere. (Posted on 11/22/12)
- love it. it works. Review by jeffrey
- Haven't smoked a real cig since I got the eGo-c (Posted on 11/20/12)
- Great second step Review by Nathan
- I had originally started with the Yeti 501. It was nice, but I kept wondering why I kept seeing all those Green Nicotine and My Smokeless Deluxe people getting tons and tons of vapor and I wasn't getting any. I chalked it up to "you get what you pay for" and i wasn't about to drop 160 on a starter kit. The EGO-C is hands down a better product than the Yeti, Green Nic, and Smokeless Deluxe. I get great vapor on all liquids I've tried (PG, 60/40, and 50/50) and great flavor. I use the T2 Clearomizer on it now. I charge once a day, and only refill the tank maybe once every 2 or so days. Truly all day vaping. 3 weeks with this product and I'm still as happy now as I was when it came in the mail. (Posted on 10/4/12)
- great product Review by robert
- great product. I have had mine for 2 weeks, I aso purchased a T2 clearomizer and the a T3 clearomizer, I have used the tanks that come with the kit, so far I use those to switch flavors, but mainly use the T2 and T3 for when I am at work.next I will try a drip tip and the new clearomizer that is coming out (Posted on 9/12/12)
- great product Review by robert
I decided to upgrade from the Cig2o to a more modern style ecig. I bought this starter kit with the T2 clearomizer and have used both the tank that comes with the kit and the clearomizer with no issues, not even leaking. I did have to use a set of plyers to get the atomizer base off the cone. Damn the factory screws them on tight :). over all very impressed with the clearomizer, still out on the tank though as I have heard about the leaking issues, so fao so good. Thanks to the Guys at ALTSMOKE or answering my qestions, great service and great experience.
(Posted on 8/31/12)
- Great Starter Kit Review by Danny
- I would have never wasted money on a pen style if I had the ego to begin with. If your a fan of changing from juice to juice without dripping then the ego C or T is for you. Battery life on the ego is amazing as well. (Posted on 3/27/12)
- E-go c silver starter kit Review by Geert
- Although some of the atty's leak, even flood, this is still a good starter set. I've had 3 bad atty's out of 10 so far. Don't completely fill the tank and do not let it get completely empty and you should be ok. (Posted on 3/2/12)
- highly recomennded Review by birde17020
- I bought the throw aways and also the mystic from walmart, then i started to do research and it lead me to the EGO-C. hands. I am highly satisfied with the results. Additionally with the seller altsmoke. I did have a juice leak problem too, but it was due to user error. I had to do a little more research to fill the tank to the right level and press it down firmly to the atomizer. i have not had any problems since. (Posted on 2/21/12)
- Great First Kit Review by Janelle
- So I have had my ego-c kit for a few weeks now and it did do what I wanted it to do so I love it for that. It was the perfect kit for me to get started with. It was easy to fill and seemed worked great while I was using it. I did pick up a few eGo Mega Cartomizers and have been using those now. But all in all I would recommend the eGo-C to anyone who is just starting. I didn't realize that it didn't come with liquid but AltSmoke called and let me know and I was able to add it to the order. So don't forget to pick up a bottle of liquid or it will be useless. (Posted on 2/18/12)
- E-go c silver starter kit Review by Corbin
- Awesome kit. The battery life is about 6 hours of heavy vaping. Bought it with a 15ml bottle of newport menthol@24mg. I used to smoke Basic menthol kings and I can say this is very comparable. I bought it on Feb 7 and received it on the 9th. Supper fast shipping by altsmoke. Great vapor and awesome flavor. I will not smoke an analog cig ever again. Thanks Altsmoke and keep saving lives. (Posted on 2/14/12)
- E-go c silver starter kit Review by Corbin
- ...This year I decided to buy the newest and the best mid size pv. I bought the ego c starter kit on feb 7 and got it on the 9th, supper fast shipping by ALTSMOKE. So going on four days of very heavy vaping and can't believe the performance. Great vapor, awesome TH, all day battery life. And still rocking the same ATI. The jury is still out on how long the ati's actually last. Very few reviews on longevity of the ati. But some say they are on 26 plus days and still going strong. The only problem I had was getting the ati base off the cone to put the ati head in. So damn tight. I tried a butter knife on the notches but no luck. So then I ended up putting a cloth on the cone and pipe wrench on that to hold it. Using a U.S. quarter as a wrench to finally loosen the base. But other than that, this thing is my baby. I just blows my mind that anyone would want a real tobacco cig when revolutionary thing like the E-GO C's are on the market. So with the purchase I also bought ALTSMOKE Newport 24mg e-liquid. When I first inhaled the vapor I coughed a few times. Very big TH with a nice menthol taste. After breaking in the ATI with a few puffs this juice was just like the real thing. Even a nice head buzz followed shortly after. Great experience with ALTSMOKE and will buy from again. Thanks (Posted on 2/13/12)
- Leaking issue not fixed in this model Review by Mike
- Purchased this unit, worked fine for the first day, following day the atty flooded. Blew out and burned off the atty (per instructions). Five hours later the atty flooded again, this time with juice leaking out of the cone and down the battery. Replaced tank, and dropped in a new atty (didn't have time to clean the old atty). A day and a half later, flooded again, juice running down the battery. Protect your sanity as it would seem that this model leaks just as badly as the ego-T. (Posted on 2/6/12)
Write Your Own Review
You may also like
Starting at: $9.95