Innokin SVD Kit
The Innokin SVD Express Kit comes with just the unit itself. This means you will need to purchase Batteries, a Charger, and an Atomizer. Hopefully you have these items laying around and won't require them as most other MODs use similar batteries. The unit itself can be used with either an 18350, 18490 (18500), or an 18650. It is recommended to use IMR Batteries with these and not standard Lithium Ion Batteries.
If you're looking for a new type of tank to use with this device we do recommend picking up an iClear 30s!
1x iTaste SVD
1x Beauty ring (Just top ring)
1x Telescopic tube (fits IMR18350, IMR18650, and IMR 18500 battery)
1x Instruction Manual (Please Read)
*Does not include batteries/charger/clearomizers*
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 15.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- Battery Voltage Detection
- Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter )
- ON/OFF battery switch
- LED Battery Power Display
- Low Voltage Warning
- Overtime Vaping Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries
- Battery safety protection
- Myriad compatible (iClear10 ,iClear16, iClear30,CE4,CE5 ,eGo, T2,T3 , VIVI NOVA and 510 etc )
- Change battery and switch VV or VW have parameter memory function
- Built-in 3 digit display ( Ohms meter , Volts /Watts , Atomizer voltage output )
Note:When changing your batteries in this device it is recommended that the telescope tube is unscrewed three full turns before removing the battery cap. After inserting a fresh battery into the tube, screw the battery cap on first and then tighten down the telescope ( until you feel resistance from the spring. If when screwing the telescope tube down, you feel the tube stop turning, you have gone too far ).
If you feel a slight wiggle of the top or bottom portion of the SVD, this is normal and is a good sign that the tube is not over tightened. You do not need to over tighten the telescope since doing so can potentially squish your batteries inside of the tube and can cause damage to your battery contacts and/or the internal positive contact post inside of the SVD.
Special Note: Since this is a Mechanical Mod the over-fastening of atomizers, cartomizers, tanks, etc may cause damage to the center post of the device. This could cause damage to the device and may cause a short. This will cause the battery to discharge and may potentially cause the battery to vent. The device does have Vent Holes in case this happens. We do recommend properly storing the batteries when the device is not in use.
Mod Caution Notes:
- Never store a mod in your pocket, purse or anywhere else that may allow the Mod to activate.
- This mod does have built in protection but if mishandled, or damaged could cause the circuit to fail.
- Never submerge the device or battery under water, or expose to excess moisture.
- Avoid over tightening atomizers, cartomizers, RBA's, and Tanks on to the threading of the device. Finger tip tight is good enough and does not need to be cranked down all the way until it doesn't move.
- Over tightening of the battery cap or head of the unit may cause the unit to continuously fire unintentionally and could damage the battery or internal components.
- Use caution when storing Mechanical Mods, we do recommend removing the battery and storing the battery in a Battery Case
- When using RBA's on these devices, make sure that your RBA is properly built without shorts and that the battery you are using is able to handle the resistance. We do not recommend using atomizers on this device below 1.5ohms.
- When using Rebuildable Atomizers (RBA) make sure that you use a OHM tester to verify that there isn't a short before using.
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- LOVE IT!!!!! Review by Austin M
- Awesome Review by Johnny in Ky
- build quality is the best Review by silversound
- outstanding Review by chris
...iv been thru too many devices on mech and vv vw that all have strong points as well as deal breaking lows.
...this is my 3rd altsmoke device in as many weeks,...
all great all the time,...
...but the SVD in my opinion is everything the other mods are not.
it is by far the best built device iv seen,...every button press is spot on,..its finish is second to none and its performance is as thin or thick as you like.
i personally like the dual coil tanks,..and consider this the kit to beat.
...altsmoke does not offer its customers a myriad of crap,..leaving them to buy a bunch of theyre crappy mods,...and in turn,...throw those crappy mods against a wall,...and see which one,..if any stick.
everything here is functioning quality items built to last with gorgeous lines and attention to detail.
thank you for your time and excellent service Rob,.and everyone at altsmoke.
Chris K. (Posted on 6/12/13)
- Innokin Device Itself Is Great Review by Yagwit
- I am loving the Innokin SVD mod. I do not care for the iclear 30s. The device does all the fancy things needed for a pro-vaper. The screen is easy to scratch so be careful there. The iclear 30s (2 in kit) are a mess. They leak, gurgle, and spit e-juice. I'm using kanger protank on SVD for a great vape. The kangers will also gurgle without 4mm wick insert but nothing has helped the i30s. The only part of the device end I would change is to embed the display. I use one 16350 battery battery for 8 hours chain hits. I like how the battery has a "stoplight" feature indicating battery power. I find it easy to use 3 clicks on/off, 10sec hold +/- lock/unlock, fire&+ watt mode, fire&- volt mode. The quality is great on the metals. <3Happy Vaping<3 (Posted on 5/20/13)
- Best vaping ever Review by navanafti
- The price might seem a might steep, but the ability to vape for literally days on one battery is amazing. You can have a nice mellow smoke, or turn up the settings and get your heavy throat hits. There's a phenomenal review that goes into (possibly too much) detail and really shows the high points of this on youtube. You don't have to refill it every 20 minutes, or spend your all your time waiting for the next battery to charge. I give it a 10/10. (Posted on 4/27/13)
- This Kit is Epic!! Review by Kleptomaniac
- I have been using the inferno e cig, and blu for over the past year and a good friend told me to switch to a more advanced e cig, well I just got this and I am really amazed. I am not going to get into a lengthy speech about the itaste svd, just going to say that it is an amazing piece of technology...amazing vapor, throat hits and unbelievably great taste, grab this, I can't believe how good it is...5 stars all the way, thanks for a great device!! (Posted on 4/12/13)