iClear 16 - Dual Coil Clearomizer
- Amazing difference! Review by Shannon
- Buy the clear iClear Review by Stephen
3 of the 6 iClear 16s have had leaking issues, or were generally loose. Those were all the black version of the device. And the black version replacements were also faulty. Whereas the clears are all original, and perfectly functional.
As for myself, I have a clear version-ed piece. And enjoy it heavily with my Butterscotch flavoring.
Recommended, as long as you go for the clear version. (Posted on 10/10/13)
- Great so far Review by ColOhioAdam
- Best clearo I've tried Review by Pale Rider
- The Best!! Review by John
- not pleased Review by Douglas
- Initially, I loved these clearomizers. Great hit/flavor. I have now been through 4 of them and I'm done. Switching to the Vision because it is much sturdier and built better. Most Iclear 16's have the head crooked and not going straight up the tank. This is how you get the unpleasant liquid on the lips. This is only a small problem. The bigger problem is that when these tanks get bumped around or dropped they are pretty much shot. They will still work, but all parts become loose and will leak. (Posted on 6/23/13)
- new battery purchase, this clearomizer was reccomended to me Review by sam
this clearomizer for me so far has produced a nice clean flavor. but it gets very very hot very quick! and the vapor is hot too! im only using it at 3.4v and i am just not a fan of this clearomizer. i have been using a vivi nova for about a month now and i like it a lot more. much cooler vapor.
AltSmoke Response: The difference between this device and the other is that it is a dual coil head, the Vision Clearomizer may be a better choice as it is only single coil. We will also be adding higher resistance replacement heads for the iClear 16 to accommodate those looking for a cooler vape. (Posted on 6/21/13)
- Awesome! Review by Tawnya
I bought the iclear 16 not knowing it would be any different than other cartomizers i have tried. Its AMAZING!! Absolutely no burnt flavor i get from other cartomizers ( i think that is what they are called). I used my sisters ce4 single core and i kept asking why is it burnt tasting? I realize after reading about the iclear its due to the awesomeness of the dual core! You will not be sorry!! Get this atomizer!!
(Posted on 6/12/13)
- Love it! Review by Cameron W.
Last week i purchased an Ego twist 650Mah, charger, and this Iclear16 clearomizer. I have never vaped in my life nor smoked cigs, but am i pretty heavy hookah user. y buddy got me introduced to vaping nd so far i love it.
This Iclear is the first and only clearomizer i have tried, but i am so happy with it im not sure if i have a need to buy any other brand now.
I have been vaping between 3.6-4.0 and it hits really good. The juice i am using is VADO premium Eliquid, i purchased from a local smoke shop before i even got an Ego.
Great product!!! (Posted on 6/4/13)
- omg Review by Rabble
- I viciously have always hated clearomizers. However, the iclear is AMAZING. No burnt hits. Clean flavor. Absolutely fantastic!!!! (Posted on 5/29/13)
- Works great so far!! Way better than anything I used prior Review by newvaper11011
I've been vaping instead of smoking for about 2 months. Started on gr**n sm***s but they didnt cut it. Moved to CE3s (purchased from AltSmoke) for clearo and greensmartliving for battery -- that setup was much better. The CE3s worked well but it was a pain using the syringe to fill them and they leaked. Then I moved to eGo V ("V2") and CE4 / CE3 but the CE4 was crap so I stuck to the CE3s anyway (with syringe and leaking and all) 99% of the time. I actually didnt use the CE4 at all because it barely worked at all and tasted horrible, leaked, etc. So I used the "Elite CE3"s from AltSmoke on the eGo V.
But then I saw the iClear 16 and ordered one of these bad boys for my eGo V and two new nanos (like the CE3s but better?) for my greensmartlivings.
This clearo (the iClear 16) is awesome so far. Way better than any of the aforementioned clearos. Great flavor, no burn taste at all so far, super easy to fill -- just drip drip drip from ejuice bottle. This clearo says "VW / VV" on it, which to me would indicate it supports Variable Wattage / Variable Voltage?? I'm using an eGo V at 3.3V and it works great. Lots of vapor and good throat hit with the Halo juice. The ejuice level indicator lines (0.2mL, 0.4mL, etc) written on the clearo are great.
The mouthpiece screws on tightly preventing leaks and allowing you to fill it without a syringe. There is a little gasket on the inside of the mouthpiece which I'm glad is there -- that means they tried to prevent leaks. And it seems to work so far. The connector piece which attaches this clearo to the battery is nice and solid. Feels like sturdy metal with a "ridged" surface so you can unscrew it easily if your hands are oily from ejuice, as well as feeling sturdy so you're not worrying about damaging the body of the clearo.
Overall this beats any clearo I've used so far, including the CE3 and CE4. I will order a few more for myself and for others, as well as recommend these to anyone. They really should show larger, more up-close pictures of this thing to show the apparent design qualities and improvements over previous clearo designs. I'm trying to find some flaws with this unit, but so far have been unable to.
To summarize again: Great vapor volume, good throat hit, good flavor, easy filling, seemingly-sturdy design and build, no leaking so far, so burned flavor so far. (Posted on 5/21/13)
- great!!! Review by gislucky13
i was really iffy about getting this one but after seen youtube reviews i went for it!
and honestly im really happy with the results great taste and lots of smoke too! way more than my v3 clearo! works perfect with my ego twist and what i really like is that its rebuildable and altsmoke carries replacements! vaping 60\40 vg/pg and works great!!!! (Posted on 5/9/13)
- Great product so far! Review by Dave in PA
- Well I have been vaping with this clearomizer for a whole day so I thought I could be the first to review it. A little background....I am fairly new to vaping, I use a 600 mah eGo battery, I usually use ego mega dual coil cartomizers, and I use a 50/50 PG VG blend e-juice I make myself (this happens to be pear flavored). I LOVE the amount of vapor these produce! Definitely the same, if not more vapor than the EMDCC' s, and definitely more vapor than single coils such as the Vision Clearomizer V3 which I have also tried this order. The flavor is fantastic too...no burnt taste or primer fluid like the EMDCC's I get on some. Filling was super easy, and although they obviously don't hold as much as EMDCC's, they are comparable to all the normal carts and clears. Overall I love this product and will definitely buy again. I also like that they can be taken apart and you can buy just replacement heads if needed...although Altsmoke doesn't seem to carry these! Maybe they will start if people request them? So far the only drawbacks are after heavy repeated drags, the quality of the hit seems to diminish, almost to the point of not working. I simply take this as a sign to stop though, and after waiting a few minutes it goes back to normal. Also, the mouthpiece seems to build up a lot of condensed fluid and although I haven't been unfortunate enough to have it leak in my mouth yet, this seems to be a likely possibility. No major issues in general though, and I would consider these an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a different clearomizer. (Posted on 5/6/13)