- great full flavor tobbaco Review by william
- Awful! Review by Craig
- good tobacco flavor Review by skip
- Not tobacco flavor Review by Ley
- Great tobacco flavor! Review by Doug
Great flavor in the RSST and monster throat hits @ 24 mg (2.4%) nicotine. I even get dizzy from the nicotine. By far my favorite juice.
AltSmoke Comment: May want to reduce your nicotine content, on RBA's especially depending on how I wrap the coils, I typically cut down my nicotine for the liquid to compensate for the amount of vapor that is being produced. (Posted on 8/15/13)
- Nice Vape Review by Pam
- Very good Review by Robert
- My new favorite. (Posted on 6/20/13)
- Very Good Stuff Review by Sonny DeSoto
- I concur with others: this is a smooth, balanced juice. I'm pretty sure that the only way to get the exact taste of burning tobacco is to burn tobacco and consume all 4K chemicals and combustion products -- the very thing vapers are NOT willing to do. So, you look for a flavor and experience that is *better*, and when you find it you have said goodbye to the coffin nails. There are so many tobacco flavored juices available that the search can be long and it can get frustrating. Some of them are atrocious! Well heads up: if you are looking for a tobacco flavor, do not miss Midnight Express. I will not attempt to describe it. I'll just say, light up an analog cigarette and alternate puffs with this e-juice. You will say, OMG, the cigarette tastes like ASS compared to this e-juice. And that, smoker, is a turning point... (Posted on 5/14/13)
- clogging attys for ego c Review by Michael
- I liked the flavor when it lasted. It clogs the atty way to fast. It's to thick. Biggest waste if money. Don't buy this if you have a ego tank system. (Posted on 3/3/13)
- American 55's long lost cousin :) Review by Pete
- Gotta say, it's good to vape you again old friend !! I took a break from vaping for about a year or so and then found myself in a stressful situation that had me stuck between a pack of cigs or my PV. Now being a reformed smoker of nearly 2 years now, that was an unfavorable position to be in considering that all my juices were stale and my atty's were pretty much all fried. So I quickly jumped onto the Altsmoke website to get a quick order in. Only to find that my go to juice "American 55" was no longer available here; or ANYWHERE for that matter !! I panicked !! But I read some reviews of "Midnight Express" and people were saying how closely it tasted to my fav A55. So I picked up a 10ml bottle along with some other misc items and kept my fingers crossed while waiting for my package to arrive. Sure enough, the reviews were spot on and I was reunited once again with my old pal. Thank you fellow reviewers, thank you American "Midnight Express" 55 and thank you Altsmoke for keeping the recipe around. I just ordered myself a 30ml bottle :) (Posted on 3/3/13)
- genuine Review by Wes
- If you want your vapor to taste like you are smoking a cigarette, this is the flavor for you. Very little nuttiness. Somehow they managed to add a smokey after-taste. Very good evening/end of the day vape. (Posted on 2/23/13)
- Not my cup of e-juice Review by Liam
The taste is very similar to High Caliber's American 55.
The flavor: very light, sweet, almost peanut buttery taste, is the best way I can find to describe it.
Very weak throat hit at 2.4%.
If you dug A55, this would be a great replacement. If you want a strong throat hit and strong flavor, I would recommend trying something else. (Posted on 2/7/13)
- Best tobacco juice out there. Review by Judah
I've tried many tobacco flavors and this one really hit the mark. It's a nice, sweet tabacco flavor. No other way to describe it. The vapor production is fantastic as well. If you want a tabacco flavor then look no farther, you've found it.
What I used for this review: LR Low Resistance Atomizers (1.3 - 1.5 ohm) on eVic VV/VW or Silver Bullet 3.7v. (Posted on 2/1/13)
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Review by Jonathan
- Ever since I started vaping about a year ago I have been on the hunt for good tobacco flavor that pleased my pallet and really made me believe I was smoking a cigar or cigarettte. Midnight express, IMO, is by far the closest I've come to that flavor. This flavor leans slightly more towards the flavor of an unlit cigarette but it really pleases the pallet. It's not a pale or weak flavor; it's bold and true from beginning to end and the aftertaste is spot on and lingers just long enough to satify. While everyone's tastes are different midnight express is at the top of my list for tobacco flavors. I do like mixing flavors to keep things interesting and have mixed Midnight Express with MLB from altsmoke, the blend is awesome! I have so many bottles of tobacco flavored ejuice from different vendors/brands and 95% of them have turned out to be bitter and disgusting. Midnight Express is neither. Finally!!!!! I'd highly recommend Midnight Express and other NicQuid flavors. I've tried 5 NicQuid flavors and they are ALL amazing! (Posted on 1/12/13)
- Really like this - my wife thought i was smoking again Review by Jacob
- Kinda funny, but i agree with Ross, its about as real as it gets. Went to kiss my wife after vaping this and she thought I started smoking again for a moment. Tastes great. (Posted on 1/10/13)
- lives up to description Review by meldhacker
- I love this, I had been smoking American 55 but ordered this in 1.8% it is wonderful. No nuttiness or sweetness at all it is smooth with good vapor production and a mild throat hit. If your looking for a good tobacco flavor this is excellent. (Posted on 12/5/12)
- Spot on excellent Review by Ross
This juice is as real as it gets. Sort of hard to describe. I don't taste any nuttiness in it, but something along the line of Amaretto and a rich tobacco flavor. Good vape production. Trying it on my Ego twist with 1.8mg nicotine, 2.8ohm head at 4 volts.
This is a definite home run winner if you like tobacco flavors. Perfect picture for representation of it also. (Posted on 12/3/12)