eGo-T - Tank Atomizer
Please Note: These atomizers come with a blank mouth piece, they do not come with a Tank!
The eGo-T Tank Atomizer's are compatible with all existing eGo Batteries that we have sold here at AltSmoke. But the eGo-T atomizer is the only atomizer that can use the eGo-T Tank Reservoir!
- died Review by tbow
died within 3 weeks. altsmoke said that was about right and i better order more! seems like a rip off job.
AltSmoke Comment: Most atomizer live on average about 2-3 week. Can atomizers last longer then that? Of course. Can they die quicker, you betcha. Especially if the atomizers are not kept wet enough they tend to die out. With the eGo-T's, they die quicker if you're using anything higher than 50/50 mix on liquid. Straight VG will be bring an atomizer to death quickly. Never letting the tank run completely out will improve atomizer life. (Posted on 9/21/11)
- Just Ok Review by Leaky
When I first received the tank I was excited to give it a shot. It is great for convenience and quantity but that is about it. For the price I expected a little more. The atomizers leak badly at the base were it screws on to the battery. There is no taste and the vape is low. I have tried different fluids from different company's and had the same low flavor and minimal vape. I also believe the battery's are taking a beating as I have had 3 1100's go bad within 30 days. Great idea but needs some fine tuning.
(Posted on 7/15/11)
- Love the Tank! Review by Shirley D
- I love the eGo-T because I always seemed to have sticky fingers from refilling cartridges and cartomizers. With the tank system, I get more juice in the tank with less mess and don't have to refill as often. When I remove the tank from the atomizer, I hold it in a napkin to wipe it off, flip the cap off, and refill it ... no mess at all! I've heard some people have problems with leaks, but I have not had that problem myself. I've had leaks with the Joye 510 atomizers/cartridges but not the eGo-T. I also love the amount of vapor it produces. No problems with flavor either. (Posted on 4/22/11)
- give it a try Review by pappascott
- i was impressed with this. i had to grind-off quite abit of metal off the battery end. nthat way i could screw it on the standard 510 recepticle on my x-haler. bad taste at first, then have enjoyed since. good vapor good flavor (n-hale-x-hale) very convinient on the move. (Posted on 3/26/11)
- Awesome ! Review by Angie
- I know some people have said hit and miss on these... but the one I got was a total winner ! Already had an ego, so I got this and some tanks to take for a spin... no complaints here :) I feel for the peeps that had no luck.... something on the manufacturing end needs to be dealt w/ IMO, yes they do go thru some juice compared to straight-up dripping, but for the convinience when you are on the job, such as I, well worth it (Posted on 3/24/11)
- Convenient, but low flavor and vapor Review by Kraig
Let me start by saying I've been vaping for almost 2 years with a lot of experimentation. My e-cig priorities are good flavor with a lot of vapor. My normal vape is direct drip with a LR 510 atomizer with just standard ego batteries.
Dripping is a pain in the ass anytime I'm not sitting down at home or the office, so I was excited to try this new tank system. But the tank fell short in both the flavor and vapor categories. I also ordered 2 LR tank atomizers somewhere else. One had the dry/burnt taste regardless of what I did. The other was usable. It just has a bland "plasticy" taste and it's difficult to draw on it. I tried to use it off and on for over a week, but kept ending up back with my LR 510.
(I should note that, after I gave up on it, I gave the ego-T to my girlfriend and she loves it.)
For convenience and usability I give it 9 out of 10. You can fill up any number of cartridges with over 1ml of fluid and take them with you. Swapping them out takes but a couple of seconds. The only slight functional problem is that it can be a little messy taking the cartridges out to swap them or refill them because they're wet with liquid when you pull them out of the atomizer. Not sure anything can be done for that because I think it's mostly condensation.
If only something could be done for the vapor and flavor... The e-cig world really needs a reliable tank system like this. I eagerly await the next incarnation of the ego-T, but until then I will probably just use this on road trips. (Posted on 3/13/11)
- best yet Review by Billy
- best yet since vaping is an ever evolving process. cant beat the ease and quality of this step in the evolution of vaping. i speak for the standard vapor user who doesnt want to step into the modified class. (Posted on 3/12/11)