eGo Series Passthrough Battery - 1000mAh
Replacement for your Joye eGo, eGo-T, or eGo-C electronic cigarette. These are also pretty much compatible with any type of 510 Styler Electronic Cigarette. These are authentic Joye Batteries.
The eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C Joye Passthrough Battery can be used as either a Passthrough or as a Regular Battery!
What is a Passthrough? This means you can plug it in to your computer and continue to use the device without wasting the battery power! So when you detach it from your computer you will have a decently charged battery!
Enjoy 1.5 TIMES the battery life of the standard 650mAh eGo Batteries! The batteries come with the NEW 5 click on and off feature. When receiving an eGo, eGo-T, or eGo-C battery for the first time you may notice it won't activate when you first push it. Simply click the button 5 times fairly fast and you will notice the LED blinking. Now you can continue to use the battery. When you're finished using your eGo Battery, simply click it 5 more times until it blinks at you. This will put it in the 'off' position and will not activate again until you click it another 5 times.
We carry these in two colors:
eGo or eGo-T 1000mAh Battery - Matte Black:
eGo or eGo-T 10000mAh Battery - Stainless Steel
eGo Batteries normally last about 3-4 months when using Standard Resistance Atomizers. Using Low Resistance atomizer on the occassion may cause the switch in the device to stop functioning properly and will void the warranty.
It is recommended to always have a spare on hand in the unlikely even that the battery stops working.
- What a difference.......... Review by Lou
- I have been using an e-pipe until I received this. Now don't get me wrong, I like the pipe but compared to this eGo it comes in a distant second place. Yes, the pipe brings out my good looks, charm and possibly a higher I.Q. but looses in the quality of taste, vaping and portability. Slapped a clip on it from an oversized pen and presto.... looks like a pen in my shirt pocket. The cart or tank is invisible in my pocket. The pipe produces an embarrassing bulge in my pants pocket and is dependant on proprietary cartridges. So impressed that I ordered two eGo Twist's. My wife says that on my headstone she is going to put "He had the most internal combustion engines when he left us". For vaping I'll keep it more simplistic. A few slim eGo's and just enjoy. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- GOOD Battery Review by very nice
- I love this battery, perfect. (Posted on 3/4/13)
- Incredible Review by Vivek Saxena
So I was on the V2 USB Cig for like a year. It caused so many problems. For one, it went dead every 3 months. For another, the cartomizers leaked so much.
I switched to this and the AltSmoke Clearomizers and I'm so beyond impressed. This is AWESOME! I'm really excited to show it to my family when I see them in May!
Thanks guys! Will be recommending this! (Posted on 2/22/13)
- Well worth it Review by adam
- This battery is great! After using the standard 510 battery's, and then trying this? Night and day. All day vape and quick charge. And as always, altsmoke shipped this thing lighting fast! Five stars (Posted on 2/11/13)
- all day vape Review by jeanne
- First Im new to all this so when it arrive I received nothing to tell me how to use it so I plugged it into my computer hit the button 5 time and gave it a try Nothing..... WELL after contacting CS dummy me you have to hold the button down and it fires right up to use it. OK I feel kind of stupid but you know what.. this thing is super cool long lasting and well worth every penny. Thank you Altsmoke for helping me threw the process and Im a true life time customer..and Ive never seen such lightning shipping in my live wow 2 days from ordered to door NOW thats service. :+) (Posted on 5/11/12)
- AWSOME Review by JetLiOrigami
- If you like the ego this is a must have. It is a bit longer than the regular ego, but it fit real nice in your hand. Lasts a seriously long time. My other two batterys are just backups now, this thing never runs out of life. Vape seems a bit stronger too, but it might just be me. FIVE STARS (Posted on 5/9/12)
- Awesome Awesome Awesome Review by Andy
- 5 stars across the board, I am a heavy vapor and I use this with a stardust cleaeromizer, It stays charged for me ALL day meaning 10am to 11pm sometimes later. I usually plug it in then to let it charge up while I'm playing on the computer before bed, it charges quickly even if I vape with it while it's plugged in. Produces a lot of vapor and doesn't seem to fade out before it dies like some other batteries that I've used. I was going to buy a full kit but now may just buy a backup battery for long road trips and such. Thanks soooo much, I was tired of running out of battery after 2 hours on my yeti. (Posted on 5/2/12)
- Very nice imho Review by Clay
This is my fist pv, teamed it with lr tank, I can only say I love it.
I have been off cigarettes for 3 days (pack of camel wides/day) with this passthrough/1000mah batt.
Made through an 8-hour shift at work without charging.
Vaping with 24mg 555 PG, the first two days I had to be careful taking a long draw, it would get very harsh, that changed about 2 hours ago, it started tasting very good, like analog, taking long pulls and almost totaly satisfying my cravings..
Mabye needed to break it in, or myself... (Posted on 2/15/12)
- great gift Review by Joseph
- i got this for my girlfriend to use on her eGo-T atomizer. i haven't seen it dead since. very convenient. from my tests, this battery puts out the same amount of voltage/power as the original 650mAh battery. (Posted on 1/27/12)
- Works, Does not look like the picture, No instructions included. Review by NextoVape
I bought this passthrough so I can keep it at my computer and not have to worry about charging.
I bought the stainless version, It's very nice but does not look like the picture.
The unit is almost twice as long as a regular eGo battery at a little over 4 inches long. The USB cable plugs into the end and there is a red indicator light next to the mini USB port. The unit comes with a small screw on cap with the Joytech logo that is used to cover the USB port when on the go.
I believe the battery is 1000 MaH and seems to work slightly better than the regular eGo batteries.
The unit came with no instructions, so I have no idea what the red light indicates, I assume it's USB power but I am unsure if it's actually charging the battery while it's connected. I have been charging it with my regular Ego charger and it appears to be working fine.
I would recommend this to anyone who vapes at their computer.
NextoVape (Posted on 1/9/12)
- Love it! Review by Ryan
- Extremely convenient, I'd just go with this rather than 2 batteries. Absolutely love it, great support and customer service. (Posted on 8/15/11)