eGo Spinner Battery Variable Voltage Battery
The new AltSmoke eGo Spinner battery is one of the latest variable voltage eGo style battery made today. The eGo Spinner Battery allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom.
Available battery size: 650mAh, 900mAh, 1300mAh
Charged with: eGo Series USB Charger
Great with: iClear 16 or Aspire eGo BDC Clearomizer Please note: These are not genuine Joyetech batteries. We wanted to make this option available as well as we had some request for these.
- FANTASTIC improvement Review by StonedLife
- Good life Review by Joanna
Is the only shiny one and the others paint peels off. I removed paint with nail polish remover and now have silver battery. (Posted on 2/5/14)
- Life Saver! Review by Pier
- Very Nice Setup Review by Fratslop
Apparently, there is a 2 or 3 month warranty on these. I contacted AltSmoke, and a replacement was at my door in 3 days.
I love the hit I get from these coupled with an AltSmoke 510 LR Bridgeless atty, or with a Kanger Protank 2.
In short, fantastic performing device with an outstanding warranty from the best online e-shop! (Posted on 1/4/14)
- Love it! Review by Beverly
(Posted on 12/13/13)
- thumbs up Review by Marshall
- Can you say TOUGH ?! Review by VapeAngel in GA
A word of advice on these - DO NOT CHARGE them until they NEED IT - repeatedly charging them when they still have half-life reduces the life of your battery and its ability to carry a good charge.
Overall, these are wonderful, stylish, and a real chameleon.. they will match anything you put on them and look great. Especially the 1.6 to 2 ml tanks like CE4 or ViVi Nova styles.
Angel ^j^ (Posted on 11/17/13)
- worth it Review by r
- Altsmoke Spinners Rock! Review by Vahe
- Love it! Review by Kimberly
(Posted on 9/20/13)
- Yowza! Review by hurricanegirl100
It's not my first Spinner, but it sure as heck won't be my last! And AltSmoke has the Spinner in colors that nobody else has! These guys are my new go-to place for hardware! Can't wait to visit the Cincinnati store come Christmas 2013! (Posted on 9/18/13)
- Best E Cig Review by Karen
- My New Go To Battery Review by Crystal
- Awesome product perfect price Review by Court0892
- best ecig I've ever bought Review by Tater
- great customer service! Review by Renee
People complain about them breaking when dropped, trying to get in my door, slid right out my hand and hit with a thud on the very end of the battery, well still working. So I was thankful! (Posted on 8/22/13)
- Great little battery Review by Melody
- Love this with the iclear 16! Review by John
- Beautiful!! Very happy. Review by Adina
- Just got it today and so far I love it! I got the rainbow color in 1300mah. Can't say anything about battery life since I just got it but so far it works great. Upgraded to this from a standard 1100mah ego-k battery and I'm glad I did. (Posted on 6/18/13)
- Spinner Review by William
- Ok so I had been using a twist 1000 and I ordered a spinner to have another VV battery since I've only been vaping for 4 weeks now analog free!! First impressions of the spinner 1300: it's alot thicker than I imagined and thicker than the twist 1000 but shorter. The Quality seems better on the twist though and twist feels more solid. The spinner is quite light and the colors are awesome and it does look nice still. The twist has a rubbery feel which makes it great to hold and makes it hard to scratch. The spinner out the box has a few a nicks and the power button collar that looks chrome metal is actually plastic and my chrome has a chip showing the plastic.( that may be why so many ppl break them when the drop them moderately). The spinner has a nice looking paint job that has a anodized metal feel unlike the twist. The quality control seems better on the twist. But overall I'm happy with the spinner it's something diff well see how the power is and battery life later on. Fast shipping as usual from ALTSMOKE you guys r awesome!!! (Posted on 6/3/13)
- Wicked! Review by Eyesack
- I've been vaping on this battery with a vivi mini and a 2.8 ohm head at 3.3 volts and it's a huge improvement from the ego-t! I love the neon orange! (Posted on 5/30/13)
- Great product Review by Vaughn
- this spinner is an overall great battery in my opinion it is better than the ego twist. Simply be its has better readable labels on the bottom when you change the voltage. Also looks cooler. (Posted on 5/7/13)
- Love these batteries Review by Sandra
I love my spinners. Personally I think these batteries are superb after having different types of variable voltage batteries.
I couldn't be happier with a battery than I am with these and the Ego C twist.
The dial at the bottom of the spinner is easy to see and adjust. They take less time to charge than some other brands and seem to last longer as well. After starting out with a brand that takes 12 hrs to charge, I'm VERY happy with the charging time of my spinners. (Posted on 4/5/13)
- Spinner review edit Review by Curtis
- Just to follow up, after that second one stopped working as I said in first review.. altsmoke sent a third, at no cost! I have to give their customer service two thumbs up on that! (Posted on 3/25/13)
- Rainbow "Spinner" battery Review by Curtis
- Maybe its pure bad luck, But I've had two of these now from altsmoke.com, and neither has lasted more than a week or two. The first one started shutting off for no apparent reason, probably an internal short... they replaced it after I paid to mail it back, the replacement worked for exactly 5 days now and lost all output, just the LED works. Neither was damaged, they simply failed. I would advise against buying these. I have an eGo passthru and a Twist that have been working great nearly a year now. (Posted on 3/21/13)
- Button STick Review by Jacob
- For The Price Of This Awesome But The Button Sticks After Alot of use as you can see from my post i had it for a few months gonna try to fix but wanted to inform my fella vapers be easy on your button dont press so hard on it! (Posted on 3/9/13)
- awesome battery for heavy vapers Review by Drew
- I love the spinner, I have the 1300 mah and 900 mah batteries and they both work like a charm. My buddy has an ego twist and he likes my spinners better. Altsmoke has the best color options, and coolest logo. I highly recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a quality battery at a great price! (Posted on 3/5/13)
- Taste the Rainbow! (= Review by Sherri
- If you have old 510 batts though... I highly recommend the Elite CE3 clearomizer.. It works well on my old 510, as I used it while my new eGo Spinner was having it's first charge up. I don't even want another real cig now!!.. That's a real miracle, as I was a die-hard smoker & never even fathomed I could quit, after having tried so many times. I was only able to cut down by half with the old 510. I would tell ANYONE who wants to quit & never thought they could.. to start with this battery!! Though I hear, from other reviews here, not to drop them.. I'll make sure to be extra careful with it now. But it has awesome power & the fact that the power is adjustable is very helpful with different e-juices& various carts/clears/tanks. You can really tell a difference. The Rainbow one is absolutely beautiful! I hope more items come out in rainbow (like a matching cone) to go with it. <3 it! Vape on!! Super fast service too! Thanks AltSmoke! You have a new regular here. (Posted on 2/24/13)
- Great workday vape Review by Gina
- The 900mah gets me through an hour day and the drive home. Easier than the Twist for changing and reading voltage IMO. The rainbow color spinner is so awesome! Fast shipping as always. (Posted on 2/17/13)
- Great product Review by Ned
- I love this battery. I got the 1300 MaH in the rainbow color. And I must say, it looks amazing! Like others have said, it does feel kind fragile. Just don't drop it.. (Posted on 2/17/13)
- The Best Review by Vicki E
- I chain vape, and this battery has never let me down. Dropping it is not a major concern since I wear my ecig around my neck with a lanyard. I own several so I can keep fully charged batteries in my purse (along with e-liquid) and never have to worry about being left without a way to vape. A+++ (Posted on 2/12/13)
- it breaks easy Review by robbierob
- Its a good battery but its like glass. If you drop it your screwed! The button gets stuck. My ego c has been dropped plenty and works still. If your a better person than most and have never dropped your vaporizer then buy this one. If you're human then find a different one. It's hard for me to say this because I loved it until 5 of my friends had the same thing happen. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Don't drop the damn thing! Review by Angie
- Well, I've had one of these for about a month, 13000 mah, thought it was pretty darn awesome, although I noticed on occasion it would cut out on a long draw also.... and then I dropped it. Switch got jammed half in at an awkward angle.... still works, but w/ some difficulty. Have dropped my Ego Twist at least a dozen times, and the only thing I've broke is a drip tip. Think I will stick w/ the Twist. (Posted on 1/14/13)
- spinner vs. twist.. Review by Donna
- I've been vaping for over two years now, and have been using the twist for a while. I saw the spinner and wanted to try it and I gotta say Im gonna stick with my twists. The spinner looks awesome, I love that its thicker than the twist, but it cuts my puff off too soon :( That makes all the difference for me. The twist gives me enough time to get what I want before cutting me off. So the spinner just doesnt satisfy my vaping needs. The twist gives me a better hit at 1000mah than the spinner at 1300mah. (Posted on 1/11/13)
- THE BEST FOR THE PRICE Review by Jacob
- I just got the multi color one, it looks amazing not to mention 1300 mah is the best vape, I ever had... I have been around for a while in the e cig world...it's like this it's the best looking battery I got and performance wise the best battery I have ever had. It adjust to what you want yur vape to be..which helps with thicker and and less thicker liquids it has 3.3v 3.8v 4.3v 4.8v...everyone loves the color, multi its like color changing and...so far its been in my pocket getting beat up at work and only one lil bitty dint you cant even notice.....BUY IT YOU WON'T BE SORRY....2weeks owner ship! (Posted on 1/4/13)
- Outlasts TWO Twists... Review by Julie Vaper
- I have had my Spinner about three months, and it out-lasts three other batteries! I vape heavily, and my spinner outlasted TWO pass-throughs and two eGo Twists. It is still mt favorite back-up for eGo style vaping. I love it. (Posted on 1/4/13)
- I thought I was vaping before..... Review by TJ
all I can say is WOW!!! I thought I was vaping before, but this thing is awesome! It came in the mail today and I've yet to set it down. I love that you have the option and settings, and the 5 click shut off is a nice touch. Can't wait to get all the other goodies I ordered to go with it (tanks, attys)...and a HUGE thumbs up to AltSmoke, my order got here absurdly fast and I don't even think I upgraded my shipping!
(Posted on 1/3/13)
- Very happy with this model Review by Censored
- Between this guy and the standard EGO Twist, I prefer this one. As the other reviewer above states, much easier to see the dial. As with any device with moving parts, the vaping button can be damaged by dropping or a good whack and not function any longer. Of course with my luck this happened when I missed my pocket and it hit the floor. Re-purchasing because I really do like it that much and I just need to be more gentle. This is why you always be sure to have 2 batteries or more! (Posted on 1/2/13)
- New cool color scheme Review by The green arrow
- Dear alt smoke Im a hunter it would be so cool if you guys would use mossy oak camo rap on a few of your spinners I think they would sale big time . One day I'll have my on vap shop that way I could order from you guys. (Posted on 12/27/12)
- Difference is in the little things Review by Packy
The Ego twist's bottom cap has the voltages lazer engraved and there's a dot to line them up on the non silver part. Problem being, the engravings are really hard to see.
The spinner's VV bottom is set up opposite, the arrow (red line) is on the silver cap, and the voltages never move. A lot easier to see, and these come in a larger battery if you need it. Some say the voltage is more accurate for the spinner, but I haven't checked. (Posted on 12/18/12)