Efest LUC 4 Bay Universal LCD Charger
- 4 Charging Bays
- HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
- Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
- Automatically adjusting discharge current to charge different size battery.
- 4 kinds of protection as over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Automatically stopped when full changed.
- With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode.
Brand Name: Efest LUC
Input voltage: DC 12-24V
Output voltage: 4.1 Â±1%
500mA CC current: > 450mA
1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V Â± 0.05V
TC Current, 0.5-1A: ?60-120mA
Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V Â± 0.15mA
Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 Â±0.15mA
Operation Temperature: 0-40Â°C
Storage Temperature: -40 - +70Â°C
Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650
Certification: CE, RoHs, UL( for the plug)
1. Once the external Power or car charger adapter (not included) is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
2. LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
3. LCD display â€˜Erâ€™(short for Error), charger will be stopped charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, â€œErâ€ mark on LCD screen will disappear once battery were took off.
4. Charging Status
Charging: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity flickers on LCD screen.
- cell full charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker.
- cells full charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
5. When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end, LCD will shows â€˜Errorâ€™ and stop charging, please insert the batteries to be correct polarity.
- Awesome Review by kevin