NicQuip: Chocolate comes from a plant, called Theobroma cacao, which translates to "Food of the Gods". If the gods had a vape it would definitely be decadent NicQuid Chocolate!
- not a fan Review by David
I usually get my chocolate from another vendor and the flavor is very strong in that one, but I wanted to try another vendor to see how it affected longevity of the atomizer as I tend to go through them.
The liquid itself smells awesome, great chocolate smell but the vape itself has little of that flavor.
giving it 3 as price and vapor are good, deducting 2 due to actual flavor.
(Posted on 4/2/14)
- pretty good! Review by Debbie
- Good flavor but... Review by Strut
I loved it the first time I tasted it! Sometimes I could taste the chocolate, but sometimes times it tastes like flat root beer or something, but either way it is good in small doses( not an all day vape).*just my opinion*
Also, I don't see why a 5ml bottle is the same price as other flavors in a 10ml bottle
but it is good to have on hand. (Posted on 2/10/13)
- Really nice Review by Tony C.
- Really nice chocolate flavor. I wasn't going to get this flavor because I've found other chocolate flavors to have a very blah or burnt sugar taste or they're usually overly sweet. Good flavor and throat hit at 24mg's dripping on 2 ohm atty. Recommended for chocolate lovers. (Posted on 9/26/12)
- super chocolaty! Review by David
- Tastes like a nice dark chocolate. Great vape too! (Posted on 9/12/12)
- Tootsie Roll in a vape Review by Adam
- Is pretty much what it tasted like to me. Good standard chocolate flavor and something I could vape on without getting overly tired of it. I mixed in some menthol in a 2:1 (chocolate/mint) ratio, and it was even better. (Posted on 8/25/12)
- Perspective of a beginner Review by Joseph
I just purchased my first PV, a Silver Bullet, less than a week ago. As I researched vaping in general, I heard a lot of negative things about Chocolate flavored juices. My expectations were low for this juice, but they were blown away. I'm loving this chocolate flavor. It really tastes like hot chocolate in my mouth. Keep in mind I am a beginner, so if you're a veteran who just doesn't like chocolate flavored juices... use your discretion. But for other beginners like me, if you have a few bucks to spare and are interested in a chocolate flavor, I would recommend this.
I am vaping at 3.7 volts, regular atomizer (not low resistance). Also, I just inserted a brand new, fully charged battery into my Silver Bullet before vaping this. So I'm sure that amplifies the flavor. (Posted on 6/20/12)