AW IMR18650 2000mAh LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 2000mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 2A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 10A
Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
NOTE:These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older versions of the WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. You can do this with a Multimeter Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
Other Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects..
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outter wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AltSmoke LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- Love this Battery! Review by Steve