Dual Coil Tank Replacement - All Resistance Select
These will NOT work with the EZ-Tank.
Available in the following Resistances: 1.5Ω, 2.0Ω, 2.5Ω
- These are what you need!! Review by propagandas
I stack in my SilverBullet (Not Recommended by AltSmoke) and decided to order this carto with the 2 ohm resistance. The two hole punch allows for perfect liquid flow to saturate the carto at all times without every flooding. I don't have to change these cartos out because they burn out. I can get 3+ weeks out of one... that's beyond average use expectancy. And what's more, I've only ever changed to a new carto to switch to a new flavor.... NEVER.HAD.ONE.BURNOUT.
AltSmoke is my go to for my cartomizers. Plain and simple. (Posted on 11/22/13)
- having some trouble Review by michael
- Lately I have had a lot of trouble with these. I ordered 10 in my last order and 3 of them fell apart with the tube separating from the base and 4 of them I could not use because they flooded so quickly right from the start. Kind of bummed about it. (Posted on 2/4/13)
- Disappointed Review by Vapin' Nutz!
- I'm disappointed whith these for only one big reason, They flood too easy. When they're working like they should the vapor and flavor is good, at least on a 3.7V silver bullet mod. but when they start flooding your mouth with Raw unvaped liquid. they aren't all they're cracked up too be. I'm trying the dual coil cartomizers in Black/Stainless. if I like them. I'll never buy these again. However, I'm very impressed with Altsmoke's many E-liquid variaties. I've finally settled on "OUR4" as my primary flavor. though the cinnabum, and strawberry are awesome flavors too. (Posted on 8/2/12)
- solid product Review by Jamel
- This was my second order with Altsmoke. The shipping is fast and the cartomizers are a good quality product. Altsmoke will definitely be my go to cartomizer supplier. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Lower Resistance is Better Review by Darryl
- I ordered 2 ohm cartomizers as extras when I ordered my original Metal Dual 510 Cartomizer Tank which comes with a 1.5 ohm cartomizer. Big Mistake! Once the 1.5 became stale we put a 2 ohm on and the vaping experience was so-so! The 1.5 ohm carts are back in stock so ordered 10 of them as they are GREAT at 1.5! (Posted on 5/28/12)
- Great Review by Rylan
- I originally ordered the 1.5 resistance replacement, it was constructed slightly different than the one that came with my 6ml tank. There is a sturdier paper material that lines the inside of the absorbing material with a visible metal piece keeping it in place, unlike the one that came with my tank. It seems be working better as well, as my original one was used more it became harder to suck the vapor out because the middle of the absorbing material had collapsed so I can say that either they have changed their manufacturing to produce a higher quality cartomizer or these one are better. I only wish I ordered more because the 1.5 resistance replacements are all out of stock. (Posted on 3/1/12)